***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

if any of those people are on a album cover with their cheeks out I have absolutely no reason to be mad at that

plus p doesn't even know that cover preview turned into a urban legend damn near

that cover preview was stared at for long minutes by millions of no limit fans and is always brought up when people bring no limit up reminiscing
and supringly.. the album actually came out... alexxus album didnt came out.

Seemed like Ace B came in real quick when P put CTG in check.
laugh.gif
Came through like he was ready for whatever if P gave the word. There seemed to be more to that than just some random hand shaking.
my thoughts exactly...

and supringly.. the album actually came out... alexxus album didnt came out.

Oh man totally forgot about that one

This No Limit reminiscing got me looking up what some of em doing these days. Turns out Mr. Serv On released a mixtape and album last year.
Dude been the most active former No Limit artist releasing albums almost every year

Last edited:
Oh man totally forgot about that one

This No Limit reminiscing got me looking up what some of em doing these days. Turns out Mr. Serv On released a mixtape and album last year.
Dude been the most active former No Limit artist releasing albums almost every year

i used to laugh at the weak alexxus cover compared to the mercedes joint . anytime i think of mercedes i think of this 

lol never heard any of her album only saw the album cover . but "i can tell" used to hit hard 

mannie fresh deserves all the credit in the world , but those beats by the pound/klc days 
mean.gif

Mannie gets more credit because his **** was solo. Did all those albums from 97-01 on his own. No help.

Beats By the Pound were cold as **** though. Huge NL fan. Those damn beats and C spitting over them, my goodness. I knew a cat that had like 40-50 NL albums. He had the Mercedes album. I'm sure it was cool, I remember her video for "Its Your Thing"

i used to laugh at the weak alexxus cover compared to the mercedes joint . anytime i think of mercedes i think of this 

lol never heard any of her album only saw the album cover . but "i can tell" used to hit hard 

mannie fresh deserves all the credit in the world , but those beats by the pound/klc days :smh:
DaaAaaaaaMn
Forgot all about this joint
This used....still does slap

I haven't heard a single song you guys have posted in this thread regarding No Limit :lol: :lol: I've also never seen that mercedes album cover until this thread :lol:

Not to turn this into a NL thread in disguise but whenever P pops up somewhere I cant hep but wonder what his former artist are doing now. Got me reminiscing about Skull Duggrey (locked up), Full Blooded, Mia X, A-Lexxus,Gambino Family, Ghetto Comission and countless others.
I remember waiting for Short Circuit and Q.B. to drop forever............never happened. Dopest covers ever doe.

View media item 1383162
View media item 1383163
What those dudes doing now?
Anyone remember a singer named Erica Fox being in the album booklets back in '99? Same with Porsha. She actually had a nice singing voice, and was cute as hell.
View media item 1383166 View media item 1383172

All I know is Silkk supposedly dropping an album this year, Big Ed died of throat cancer back in '01, Fiend is still doing music, Mr.Serv-On releasing albums every year, Mr. Magic died in a car accident a couple years ago, Mia X just hung it up, Kane & Abel released a few albums after No Limit, Mr. Marcelo dropping Mixtapes every year.

Last edited:

mannie fresh deserves all the credit in the world , but those beats by the pound/klc days :smh:
lawd this took me back. Totally forgot about this song :smokin

Mia X is actually very active on IG. She posts vids of her cooking and calling fans who drop their phone numbers. She's very underrated when it comes to all time great female emcees too...

Must be young as hell.
My step pops used to bump their album.:lol:
Show DAT work was the first song I ever got twerked on to. I got in my pops car last year he had charge it to the game saved to his radio amongst other classics. I banged it ain't my fault all the way to my grandma crib.

word, if you don't know about that mercedes cover you must have never owned a no limit cd or tape growing up

it was always as a "coming soon" on the back of the cover :lol:

Back
Top Bottom