***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Seemed like Ace B came in real quick when P put CTG in check.
laugh.gif
Came through like he was ready for whatever if P gave the word. There seemed to be more to that than just some random hand shaking.
When ol boy didn't get on the mic and give an introduction, shout out or reason for being there....yeah
laugh.gif

i used to laugh at the weak alexxus cover compared to the mercedes joint . anytime i think of mercedes i think of this 

lol never heard any of her album only saw the album cover . but "i can tell" used to hit hard 

mannie fresh deserves all the credit in the world , but those beats by the pound/klc days 
mean.gif

I can tell.. that song still goes hard.. i was talking to a chick about those no limit covers.. and she said.. i still got that mercedes album.. That cover to a teenager was something serious..lol but the only damn song i know of her is I can tell with her and i think mac was on that song.

Mannie gets more credit because his **** was solo. Did all those albums from 97-01 on his own. No help.

Beats By the Pound were cold as **** though. Huge NL fan. Those damn beats and C spitting over them, my goodness. I knew a cat that had like 40-50 NL albums. He had the Mercedes album. I'm sure it was cool, I remember her video for "Its Your Thing"
BBTP.. they were fire.. every beat had knock..

And any Soilder track that dropped had people hype..

C-Murder - Soilders.... still gets ya hype

Fiend - The Rock Show

Fiend - Mr Whomp Whomp

Fiend - Who Got The Fire?

Man oh man.. i can name soo many songs with the beats alone had you hype..

Repped. C-Murder's "Soldiers" is a classic. C BODIED that song. "Akickdoe" came on shuffle today. Classic. "Life or Death" is one of my favorite albums.

A-Lexxus album never came out.

"Who Got That Fire" was a dope song. "Walk Like a G" was my joint. Soulja Slim on that one....damn

Repped. C-Murder's "Soldiers" is a classic. C BODIED that song. "Akickdoe" came on shuffle today. Classic. "Life or Death" is one of my favorite albums.

A-Lexxus album never came out.

"Who Got That Fire" was a dope song. "Walk Like a G" was my joint. Soulja Slim on that one....damn
i still got my originals.. you know you're a true no limit fan if you have Tru 2 da game.. (both original prints)

Uncle Murda gives a good interview

Not sure if I want to see him go on Bill O'Reilly though

To get off this No Limit talk....

Back
Top Bottom