***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

im at wk but who posted the vid of C getting checked :nerd: :nerd: the MP interview was weak but it seems like C has gotten "handled" by p before & didnt want any drama

im at wk but who posted the vid of C getting checked
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
the MP interview was weak but it seems like C has gotten "handled" by p before & didnt want any drama
yep.. we know from now on.. never ever speak of raquel miller or whatever her name is.. you better call her a queen even though she is posing provacatively..lol but C said what everyone wanted to say all their life.. its like that ralphaige prank call to suge saying youre going to kill him like you did pac..lol

And Master P was mad at Charlemagne because he said she had a fat butt? Meanwhile, he had her cooch on the cover like that? HYPOCRITE.

I honestly don't think it was about the question or old girl as much as it was about the tone and CTG's track record of making an inch into a mile once he gets started. Just seemed like P was checking the small **** before he got out of hand. He was controlling the interview.

Also may have wanted to show his new team he won't let them get played like that being she's an artist that was in their position in the past (I don't mean bent over a car). :lol:

Last edited:
I honestly don't think it was about the question or old girl as much as it was about the tone and CTG's track record of making an inch into a mile once he gets started. Just seemed like P was checking the small **** before he got out of hand. He was controlling the interview.

Also may have wanted to show his new team he won't let them get played like that being she's an artist that was in their position in the past (I don't mean bent over a car).
laugh.gif
and because its family he wasnt gonna let that fly.. but he said what basically everyone said.. that mercedes photo is more rememberable than some no limit albums... he coulda made that the logo and every album would have went diamond back then.

Not to go on the Master P interview

but I agree with Uncle Murda. You know what you're up against coming on the show.

P seemed sort of hostile during the onset of the interview. He didn't give off the same vibe as he's been lately. Maybe he is "rap" mode.

First time in a long time CTG actually gave some thoughtful insight. Speaking on giving Kanye Donkey of the day and the hypocrisy of everything that ye said.

What really hit home is how all the big time hip hop Artist are front and center for award shows that constantly disrespect them, and know nothing about the culture like the Grammys...Yet skip out and are too big for the BET Awards or something. Actual award shows that honor you.

Kanye constantly yearns for acceptance from that type of crowd. Weather it's fashion or music. That always bothered me about him. And no I'm not talking about that "glass ceiling" nonsense he tried to defend some of his actions with.

But Grammys is king man. Kanye just said he doesn't like how they use black artist for promotion but skip them on actual awards and that the voting system is flawed.

And he's been at BET or whatever awards but of course none of those will ever compare to the Grammys.

But Grammys is king man. Kanye just said he doesn't like how they use black artist for promotion but skip them on actual awards and that the voting system is flawed.

And he's been at BET or whatever awards but of course none of those will ever compare to the Grammys.

That's the mentality that has to change though. The idea that the Grammys are superior to other award shows. Look at the demographics and the winners of the Grammys and the superiority complex. A bunch of 70 year old white dudes deciding best hip hop album or best album etc....isn't exactly King to me.

I wouldn't hold so much stock in that.

Grammys use hip hop and r&b to advertise but don't even show half of those awards being given on TV. Kanye got every right to *****

And every em album won a Grammy except one if I'm not mistaken. I never knew that but that **** is hilarious

Last edited:
Grammys use hip hop and r&b to advertise but don't even show half of those awards being given on TV. Kanye got every right to *****

And every em album won a Grammy except one if I'm not mistaken. I never knew that but that **** is hilarious

And the only time he lost was against guess who Kanye West late registration when Eminem dropped encore LOL. Dude owns that award it took a classic to hand him that L

Grammy's treat Hip-Hop (and it's culture) like the cool dumb kids in school.

Like last year, they didn't even nominate HOWGH but asked Drake to perform that record on the show :lol: It's gotten to a point where they don't even care about how dismissive they are towards Hip-Hop.

Every year we do all this hoopla about an awards show that doesn't even care about the most popular genre in music arguably. Like they want to use all of our popularity and influence that we have in pop culture, but when it comes time to honor us? Nah, that's too far. For god's sake they don't even show THE BEST RAP ALBUM on television :lol:

I dont wanna go on a rant about the grammys (cuz i wrote it out already). All im going to say is its black people's fault. PM me or tag me in the black culture thread for why.

Grammy's treat Hip-Hop (and it's culture) like the cool dumb kids in school.

Like last year, they didn't even nominate HOWGH but asked Drake to perform that record on the show :lol: It's gotten to a point where they don't even care about how dismissive they are towards Hip-Hop.

Every year we do all this hoopla about an awards show that doesn't even care about the most popular genre in music arguably. Like they want to use all of our popularity and influence that we have in pop culture, but when it comes time to honor us? Nah, that's too far. For god's sake they don't even show THE BEST RAP ALBUM on television :lol:

Everybody wants to be a *****, but nobody wants to be a *****.

Back
Top Bottom