***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

meanwhile little kids in chicago all have left hands

they used to do some annual chicago vs nyc allstar game for the best highschool players but had to stop because nyc kept getting destroyed

if anthony davis the best big man in the league right now. plus the best player in college is also from chicago 

plus jordan lived here most of his life

Oh I def. like Sway as well , only thing with sway is that there isn't any friction

He like 98% cool with everyone

TBC be having fake beef and make it interesting at times

How can anybody say hot 97 or angie is better than tbc

i don't know how they say it... right now and for the last couple of year TBC been better

i like Ebro at times, and Rosenberg knows his indie/underground rap - but TBC is overall better

It all depends on the guest.

But I still say Sway>>

Oh I def. like Sway as well , only thing with sway is that there isn't any friction

He like 98% cool with everyone

TBC be having fake beef and make it interesting at times

all that :lol:

Tyga interview was good. Not a fan of his. Didn't say much but said he likes Drake's music but he's fake and too much BS behind the scenes with Drake and Nicki.

BC is better if the guest have loose lips

overall they all have their moments depending on the guest

This dude said black and white culture are different, because you're around someone doesn't mean you're smashing :smh:
Her ***

He's smashing he don't eem gotta say it

It's hollyweird everybody knows what it is.

If he didn't smash. They at least doing something extracurricular.

That underwhelming, They made him admit Drake is a way better artist than he is, 
laugh.gif

:lol:

I'll help a brother out but I'm not cheapening my stock by cosigning a bum *** product nor will I put a grown man on my back so he can ride my success wave.

I'll show up for you and give advice, but nah to anything outside of that. Drake did nothing wrong with regard to that.

Hes right about drake, he should be helping his label mates succeed by putting them on songs since hes the biggest star

Claiming ym but cant give the bench players a feature on the album
I don't blame drake.....I wouldn't do that **** either 

:lol:

I'll help a brother out but I'm not cheapening my stock by cosigning a bum *** product nor will I put a grown man on my back so he can ride my success wave.

I'll show up for you and give advice, but nah to anything outside of that. Drake did nothing wrong with regard to that.

if you hot why wouldnt i want you on my hot song but im not gonna make the food & help you eat you gotta bring substance to the table

This tyga business is showing just how inhumane celebrity culture is man. Tyga is accused of having sex with an underaged girl, and we just believe it. Regardless of the fact that we have no evidence to even suggest it happening other than them two being in pictures together, we believe it. Never seen them kiss, hold hands, none of that.

I'm not even saying that he isn't, but accusing a man of having sex with an underaged girl is a SERIOUS claim to make at someone. I personally wouldn't throw that around as lightly as everyone is doing.

Hmm I only caught that small 15 min blurb with Tyga so I will have to come back later to see the full thing.

This tyga business is showing just how inhumane celebrity culture is man. Tyga is accused of having sex with an underaged girl, and we just believe it. Regardless of the fact that we have no evidence to even suggest it happening other than them two being in pictures together, we believe it. Never seen them kiss, hold hands, none of that.

I'm not even saying that he isn't, but accusing a man of having sex with an underaged girl is a SERIOUS claim to make at someone. I personally wouldn't throw that around as lightly as everyone is doing.

Ehh.

The fact that he's even so close to a girl that young is an eyebrow raiser.

****** is not showing up everywhere publicly with a girl on their arm as just friends man. How many grown men you know that hang with teenage girls?

If that **** walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...chances are its probably a duck.

Back
Top Bottom