***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yes Magic, Carmelo Anthony played last night. Joakim Noah did not play last night. so What exactly is your point? Because mine was that the only NYC-bred All Star in 2015 looked broke down and hurt.

Melo not even a real NYC basketball product. Myrtle Ave, Mount Royal Rec, Towson Catholic High School and Baltimore Select AAU developed Melo.

List is voided after I seen the name Michael Jordan
Dudes foul as hell for that...
laugh.gif

Jordan reps NC all day, and moved here as a toddler...
mean.gif

Dudes up here are funny

I suggest you learn the history of basketball

Everything goes through peaks and valleys
All I'm saying is put out 1 quality basketball player. Just one. Since it's the Mecca, give us one player.

Kemba Walker, Joakim Noah, Andre Drummond, Taj Gibson and Tobias Harris are surely better than Amir Johnson

Melo used to rep Baltimore super hard until he ended up on the Knicks. I almost forgot about him being in Baltimore until I saw an old interview when he had that which slur baltimore accent.

^ I think Melo started reppin NY for marketing purposes. It just sounds better saying "I was born in NY and I play for the Knicks". He was always hopping in Baltimore, even after he got to the league.

The Rucker has a great legacy but right now The Drew League is way better. This ain't 2002.

Last edited:
^ I think Melo started reppin NY for marketing purposes. It just sounds better saying "I was born in NY and I play for the Knicks". He was always hopping in Baltimore, even after he got to the league.

The Rucker has a great legacy but right now The Drew League is way better. This ain't 2002.

NY just isn't the basketball Mecca at any level. Not HS, College, NBA, streetball etc. I will admit Rucker is one of the holy cities in basketball..but there are other places with equally rich histories that are current today that don't get that credit because it isn't NYC.

Drew League and LA has a similar history. The forum, staples center, UCLA etc have amazing basketball history and some are still relevant. Chicago produces the best talent now and has legends. If you are a basketball Mecca, you have to also churn out talent and make new history.

NYC hasn't had an NBA star in forever. Melo learned to hoop in West Baltimore.
melo didn't claim NYC until he saw the marketing opportunities

dude turned his back on Baltimore 

edit: I see Maximus on the same page 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Dudes foul as hell for that...
laugh.gif

Jordan reps NC all day, and moved here as a toddler...
mean.gif
Place is weak as water when it comes to basketball but cat just won't acknowledge it.
laugh.gif

Winston Salem, Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte individually produced better nba talent than NYC 

NC the real mvp....I'm claiming Tim Duncan too because he didn't polish his game until he came to the Tre

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Winston Salem, Raleigh, Greensboro, and Charlotte individually produced better nba talent than NYC 

NC the real mvp....I'm claiming Tim Duncan too because he didn't polish his game until he came to the Tre
Bobby Jackson's from my city too. 

Sooo I guess khloe kardashian and Amber rose "beefin" a lil from her bf interview
Tyga suppose to be on the bf club tomorrow
Hope they speak on drake Kylie Wayne and everything

This Drake and Tyga thing ( I refuse to call it beef ) is like watching 2 geeks in high school fight. From Drakes weak disses to Tyga smashin a lil girl fresh off the school bus.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ajsfldkasdhuskjlahousdjlsdasad

:lol: :lol: where it originally comes from :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom