***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

TIP talks like this

***** ******ed
laugh.gif

he aint touch me or none of my kids, get his #$% killed

well he already dead but ill go to heaven and kill em

:rofl:

"dj envy, angela gee, chalar-ma-gay da gawd, Gadamngirl ya got some names on there "
roll.gif

Last edited:
That Webbie interview :rofl:

dude talkin about his wife in one second, and a few seconds later talkin bout showing Nikki and Angela somethangs....to shoutin out his woman...to talkin bout gettin raped by two big booty broads...

you know that rape crap is his way of getting away with cheating on wifey. he made that same claim the last time he was on the show.

Webbie - "If you don't love Michael, shoot yourself..."
Charlamagne - "You think Michael was touching those little boys?"
Webbie - ".............Yeah. I mean, I love him for what I KNOW of him. He didn't touch ME. He ain't touchin' none of my kids....get his *** KILLED...well he already dead, I'll go to heaven and kill his ***..fu*k THAT"

:rofl:

I wonder if he's getting checks with the word being on all types of clothing now

I sure hope so, he would be eating quite well

Wonder if Virgil (Been Trill) is cutting checks
Bun Tweeted about Been Trill a while back when he saw it out at a Houston shoe expo...

First time in a while I heard him say some gangsta ****... lets just say I'm pretty sure the check has and probably is being cut from Virgil.

Especially with it being sold in Pac Sun now. He's way more business aware than the average artist.

Charlamagne: What you think about Obamacare?

Webbie: Mayne iont think nobody care.

:smh:

i hate they be askin him these questions, cuz they know how he finna answer.

Charlamagne: What you think about Obamacare?

Webbie: Mayne iont think nobody care.

:smh:

i hate they be askin him these questions, cuz they know how he finna answer.

I was thinking the same thing.

I shook my head when Charlamagne asked him about Typhoon Haiyan, it's not funny..

Back
Top Bottom