***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I'm going to be very dissapoint if Charlamagne goes soft on Ye' and kisses his butt the whole time after all the **** he been talkin...

Last edited:
he aint gon say all that **** he was saying while he was there

charlamagne only smiles around chicks and white folks, ye does look extra happy :lol:
he did call him kanye kardashian when he posted the pic, I'm sure he called him that to his face

Drake accused Cthagod of talking about his moms so chances are slim to none for him to go on that show. I'm not shocked Kanye came up, I will be more shocked if Cthagod talk that talk. He gon be soft as **** face to face with Ye. They took jabs at Ye and Im sure Yee and Envy wont admit to it. But we will see for sure tomorrow, cant wait.

^this....I see Yee and Envy throwing Charlamagne under the bus about what he said about Kanye and he's going to backpedal and explain himself...like always

If he actually says some of the **** he's been saying this has potential to go down as one of the most entertaining breakfast club videos in a minute.

My eardrums and eyeballs are ready.

A picture is worth a thousand words
nerd.gif
This is gonna be gold
roll.gif
KAnye needs to pull a g move and pull his card. he definitely looks like he's deeply engulfed in his feelings standing by ye

im sure c will bring up his gripes about kanye

his gripes with kanye aren't even that deep

c doesn't even shoot crazy slugs at people like he used to years ago, neither does star for that matter but star is still alot looser with the lip but he doesn't have guests on his show anymore

Y'all all gave Kanye too much credit :smh: can't say I'm not surprised, he called Ye Kanye Kardashian the whole interview and told him his album was wack :lol:

Back
Top Bottom