***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I hate when ppl say this. Makes no sense.

Not that I'm condoning ppl robbing other ppl. But if some dude runs up on you with the burner out and robs you..how is he a coward and a sissy?

IMO you need some balls to do that

Balls to put a gun to someone, who got theirs the right way and doesn't even have a gun? That mentality makes you (you) a beta and a coward, a peon, simpleton. You (you) get no respect from me. Bottom line. You belong in the chain gang, picking up trash on the side of the highway with a orange 3m reflector vest on, and scraping chewed gum off the sidewalk.

dames plan won't work for some people because they are already deep into the system of owing

it's hard to quit a job and move on your own when you have a mortgage/rent, insurance, daycare, phone bill, cable bill, lights and so on

college is setup to create good workers for the people who own stuff

college is certification not education

you can take the same courses for free online but won't get the certification

some of the same people who own colleges own prisons

in their eyes you're either the slave, victim or the criminal

Dames not selling dreams, some people just too bitter to admit it may be too late for em

Last edited:
Envy should have put the hands on that ***** for trying to humiliate him and say his son basically has a ***** for a father. Hands, b.

There was a point when he was line stepping and the camera was on him that I legit thought hands might come across that table for him.

As usual with Dame, there is some good in what he says, some bad in what he says, but also some bad in the way he says it.

So the bad outweighs the good and the good gets lost as a result.

I can understand when he gets aggressive about his business. But in that setting.....just seemed like there was no need for all that.

I will say this though. You walk in. CTG is wearing a Jay T shirt. A Roc Nation hat. And the first question you get is about Jay.

They put dude on the defensive out the gate. And he fell right into their trap.

Last edited:
Dame really might be the goat smart dumb *****.

I mean it's no secret Dame sold dope...then used the money to start Roc a Fella.
Dame acts like he doesn't know it takes capital to start a business, a mf got to make that money somewhere. Everybody can't sell dope. :lol:
Work a job...take the money and then venture off and looking for investment opportunities.

CTG trolling like **** with that outfit. Dude had on everything but some S.Carter's. :lol:

the biggest obvious trolling I've ever seen on this show :lol: :rofl:

So successful too. Russled his jimmies from the second he sat down.

I can't even lie, I wouldn't like it if I was in Dames shoes... But, speaking from an outside perspective... Charlamagne is genius at what he's paid to do.
GENIUS.

Master Troll Levels achieved :lol:

Dame made some excellent points during the interview so I'm not sure why jimmies are rustled up in here. Dudes just wanna be so mad at a personality or what you heard about a man that you can't even soak up the message. CTG a grown *** man sitting there with a HOV uniform never once thinking hmmm what if me envy and yee teamed up to make our own ****. Dude would rather put a costume on & play a clown to make the next person some money. Nothing wrong with the working class, everybody isn't going to be a creator but a lot more of us in the community should have an ownership mentality. It alleviate some of the rape of our culture and get everybody else out of our pockets but our own.

Dame made some excellent points during the interview so I'm not sure why jimmies are rustled up in here. Dudes just wanna be so mad at a personality or what you heard about a man that you can't even soak up the message. CTG a grown *** man sitting there with a HOV uniform never once thinking hmmm what if me envy and yee teamed up to make our own ****. Dude would rather put a costume on & play a clown to make the next person some money. Nothing wrong with the working class, everybody isn't going to be a creator but a lot more of us in the community should have an ownership mentality. It alleviate some of the rape of our culture and get everybody else out of our pockets but our own.
I agree. But why couldn't dame say it like that. U gotta emasculate a dude and tell he's not a real man and that his son should be ashamed of him to prove your point.

Dame really might be the goat smart dumb *****.

I mean it's no secret Dame sold dope...then used the money to start Roc a Fella.
Dame acts like he doesn't know it takes capital to start a business, a mf got to make that money somewhere. Everybody can't sell dope.
laugh.gif

Work a job...take the money and then venture off and looking for investment opportunities.
One of his valid points was asking the crew why they didn't choose to make their own show and their own business. He said people would still support them and that they would still make money. That was sort of his point, he was asking all of them how long they been in the industry and was saying they basically never "grew". I see what he means by that, he's saying why don't they venture out on their own. They've built credibility and clout

Kanye was saying the same thing about all those E employees who work the red carpet, he went off on them telling them to take off the "E" on the mics and that they should quit E 
roll.gif
E needed them not the other way around

It's one point of view that is idealistic but probably not that realistic. Society just wouldn't allow everyone to be their own bosses and have their own companies. Although another one of his points were that the internet allows anyone to be their own boss/company. Which is semi true too

Last edited:
I don't see how they haven't grown. None of them had their own show before to my recollection.

And now they do. It started in NY.

And now it's syndicated on multiple stations in multiple markets.

And is/was carried on TV for a bit. CTG has his MTV2 work.

Not growth?

Again, I understand what he's saying/preaching. But to completely undermine what they HAVE accomplished, in the way he did, was wild disrespectful.

I don't see how they haven't grown. None of them had their own show before to my recollection.

And now they do. It started in NY.

And now it's syndicated on multiple stations in multiple markets.

And is/was carried on TV for a bit. CTG has his MTV2 work.

Not growth?

Again, I understand what he's saying/preaching. But to completely undermine what they HAVE accomplished, in the way he did, was wild disrespectful.
No doubt, I don't agree that they haven't grown literally, I just see what Dame meant by his line of questioning. Did he do it with any sort of decency? No 
laugh.gif

Plus I don't know how much the BC is making so I'm not one to judge them and their choices. They most likely living good

Last edited:
Yeah he was saying Envy wasn't a boss or whatever, but it's documented that envy has car washes and is heavy into real estate.

Envy was trying to say this ****, but Dame was cutting him off. Dame mastered the art of out talking ****** and making up new rules as soon as he gets called out on something. :lol:

Imagine if they would have asked him about the foreclosures and repos...HARLEM ****** get foreclosures and repos everyday b.

Dame acting like there arent millions of people that have bosses who are rich or there arent millions who are bosses that are broke ...and how are you doing it for your kids if all your money is tied up what happens if you die tomorrow ..son is so bitter he's a boss but was asking Jim Jones for bread lmao

Nothing wrong with the working class, everybody isn't going to be a creator but a lot more of us in the community should have an ownership mentality. It alleviate some of the rape of our culture and get everybody else out of our pockets but our own.
All this

DJ envy was more on the im making sure my kids are good and leaving them money and opportunities if they need it. Security

Dame was on some I'm leaving my kids my business or my personality but what good is leaving your kids a failing business? Or no money to even try to work with because you failed on a "flip",

dame seemed to be the "selfish" one, not envy

These dudes built the Breakfast club on disrespect/habitual line stepping and when the Dame fires back and he's in the wrong ? :lol: :rofl: Yall pick and choose just like CTG.

Their market has grown but radio wise Breakfast club is the blogger/reality show equivalent.

The content hasn't evolved, none of them are good interviewers so the guest has to either react a certain way or tell interesting stories for the interview to be good. They aren't putting us on any new music/artists because that's not what radio is about any more.

Syndication or not without individuals posting the interviews on YouTube of a lot people wouldn't bother. This thread wouldn't exist.

Last edited:
You picking and choosing as much as anyone else. The disrespect is Charlemagne's schtick. So Dame giving it back was all good.

I don't get that vibe from Envy. And Dame was OD with it. Period.

So Dame, who is making low budget flicks, and putting up Youtube vids talking to some dude from his couch....usually about the next man, which is not supposed to be done in Harlem, is supposed to be in a position to talk down to the next man about the growth of their business?

So I'm not sure this is the time for a quality/content debate :lol:

Say what you want about what they are/aren't doing. What would or wouldn't happen if x/y/z was/wasn't happening.

Their business, and their brands, as a collective, and individually, have all grown. Envy was pretty much a mixshow DJ less than a decade ago.

When you maintain that momentum, your potential for ownership is that much greater. IF that's where you choose to go.

Which is why I appreciate some of what Dame was preaching. In terms of attempting to empower the to make that next move.

I don't even listen/watch to the show with any regularity. It's not for me. I'm not in this thread much. So you can complain about what you don't like all you want.

Doesn't mean it's not working for them. As you said, their market has grown. And in terms of your comment about not putting us on to new music/artists, I'm not so sure.

One thing I like about The Breakfast Club is that they have artists on that aren't on the radio. They might not be new to me and you, but they're new to a lot of people. Bronson, Chance etc.

Which is actually rare for radio. Normally if you're not getting played, you won't get on their morning show.

Last edited:
Dame is broke. Don't take financial advice from him. He's Old flabby and sick.

Take financial advice jay z or warren buffet. Not this lame.

You picking and choosing as much as anyone else. The disrespect is Charlemagne's schtick. So Dame giving it back was all good.

So Dame, who is making low budget flicks, and putting up Youtube vids talking to some dude from his couch....usually about the next man, which is not supposed to be done in Harlem, is supposed to be in a position to talk down to the next man about the growth of their business?

So I'm not sure this is the time for a quality/content debate :lol:

Say what you want about what they are/aren't doing. What would or wouldn't happen if x/y/z was/wasn't happening.

Their business, and their brands, as a collective, and individually, have all grown. Envy was pretty much a mixshow DJ less than a decade ago.

When you maintain that momentum, your potential for ownership is that much greater. IF that's where you choose to go.

Which is why I appreciate some of what Dame was preaching. In terms of attempting to empower the to make that next move.

I don't even listen/watch to the show with any regularity. It's not for me. I'm not in this thread much. So you can complain about what you don't like all you want.

Doesn't mean it's not working for them. As you said, their market has grown. And in terms of your comment about not putting us on to new music/artists, I'm not so sure.

One thing I like about The Breakfast Club is that they have artists on that aren't on the radio. They might not be new to me and you, but they're new to a lot of people. Bronson, Chance etc.

Which is actually rare for radio. Normally if you're not getting played, you won't get on their morning show.

This.

Repped

This is true, agreed upon, yet, those same Black people particularly would rather sign contracts, and documents, and get "paid" to make thousands and millions, for multi-millionaire and billionaire CEOs. They are so brainwashed, they would never completely boycott the entertainment industry because they are trapped in quicksand. It should all start at home, and from an educational standpoint but for some reason, in Black households, they alienate their kids talents and skills, for nonsense.

Black people prefer drama and gossip, above anything. It's evident in every neighborhood. The common Black parent pushes their kid to "get a job", instead of coming together and facilitating that job from a family or cultural perspective. It's engrained in them to work for others, and it's sickening. The content mindset and nature of the Black community is the biggest modern day downfall and shame. But, no one will admit it because it's true.

Last edited:

It's the SHOWS schtick. All 3 of them. He didn't really start coming at Envy until he was persistent about the Jay question.

Breakfast Club did what they do and so did Dame. I don't find anything wrong with ANY of it. Understanding what Dame what trying to convey is different.

Regardless of where Dame is now. He's still has done more than all 3 of them COMBINED so I think he can speak on it.

If you watched the Freeky Zekey interview I posted without Dame putting up 1.4 million to buy out their Sony contract there would be no "Come Home With Me" album and probably no Dipset Movement.

Last edited:
Envy should have put the hands on that ***** for trying to humiliate him and say his son basically has a ***** for a father. Hands, b.

There was a point when he was line stepping and the camera was on him that I legit thought hands might come across that table for him.

As usual with Dame, there is some good in what he says, some bad in what he says, but also some bad in the way he says it.

So the bad outweighs the good and the good gets lost as a result.

I can understand when he gets aggressive about his business. But in that setting.....just seemed like there was no need for all that.

I will say this though. You walk in. CTG is wearing a Jay T shirt. A Roc Nation hat. And the first question you get is about Jay.

They put dude on the defensive out the gate. And he fell right into their trap.

Yeah CTG deserved a fair one for that shenanigan.

Then to see he had the shirt on too :smh: :lol:

He usually drops some short knowledge, like you said, but then he ruins it and at that point I'm just watching to hear how much more ignorant he can get.

Whole time I'm watching with the Kanye face in my head thinking "HOW DAME. HOW?" "YOU AINT GOT DA ANSWERS DAME"

Back
Top Bottom