***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

So dame can respect them and they can be their own boss right? Go on vacatiom when they want etc. they are in a good place right now, making decent cash and it's leading to other things like ctg getting TV shows.

The real term is Chatty Cathy. And it's mad old.

Correct. Its a doll from the 60's

552937.jpg

How realistic would it be for the BC to do their own thing? DJ envy should have enough to pull to get artists to show up, right?

People don't tune into to watch iHeartMedia. They tune into watch the guests and the three hosts.

If people tune in to watch the guests.....well a lot of those guests damn sure show up because of iHeartMedia.

Without some kind of major platform, they would be less likely to.

If they're going to do their own thing, where are they going to do it?

As a podcast? Do major guests come through for this if they aren't already in the building? (which is how Rosenberg got a lot of his guests).

Are they going to buy a station in a major market independently that major guests would still come through?

Last edited:
I didn't even peep Charlamagne's outfit until y'all pointed it out.

Dame probably saw that & went into straight defense mode.

Dame made some excellent points during the interview so I'm not sure why jimmies are rustled up in here. Dudes just wanna be so mad at a personality or what you heard about a man that you can't even soak up the message. CTG a grown *** man sitting there with a HOV uniform never once thinking hmmm what if me envy and yee teamed up to make our own ****. Dude would rather put a costume on
I agree. But why couldn't dame say it like that. U gotta emasculate a dude and tell he's not a real man and that his son should be ashamed of him to prove your point.

That's really my only problem with what Dame was saying. When you start talking about people's kids basically saying "Your son don't respect you" you're crossing a line. Envy shoulda maned up a lil bit right there. Then when Dame tries to apologize for **** like that it's like you can't come back from that. He talks about what a man is supposed to do. A man should never speak on the relationship between another man and his kids like that. Flat out disrespect.

Last edited:
I jus don't see how this ***** ranting about nothing gone have black folks finally typing in "how to start a business" in they Google searches all of sudden.

The entrepreneur grind is serious & full of failures. If you want to be an owner buy some stocks, mutual funds, open up a Vanguard account, real estate. Cause being a owning a business is the least likely to succeed past 3 years.

Cause anybody that's ever own a business knows you ain't nothing but an owner of a job. You went from having one boss to having hundreds or thousands if your business is actually successful.

All this be your own boss but telling yall vague information is no different than a get rich quick scheme.

I get his spill appeals to the people who don't care about details but if you seriously wasn't trying to own a business before this interview it's probably not for you.

We gotta stop with if he yelling it must be credible notion that's why them preachers got mogs heads gone.

All this misinformation is dangerous man. When black enterprise was up there it ain't move a needle. When son that went from moving dope to selling real estate was up there it ain't move a needle. But Dame money come from nothing Dash got yall ready to be Elon Musk all of sudden. Relax

Why are you sitting here tryna discourage ppl from bossing up? It don't matter who's doing the motivating as long as it pushes somebody to better themselves. If it sparked a person to think and make a power move for themselves, WHO ARE YOU to tell them otherwise? It's more ways to be your own boss than just outright owning a business.

You the same wack *** DJ ***** that claim you discovered Waka, **** outta here with them wack *** mixtapes and them wack *** artists you tried to develop. You tried to be a boss at something Dame did and failed miserably, now you just sound salty. Like it's been said over and over in this thread, everybody can't be a boss and you're the living proof.

dames plan won't work for some people because they are already deep into the system of owing

it's hard to quit a job and move on your own when you have a mortgage/rent, insurance, daycare, phone bill, cable bill, lights and so on

college is setup to create good workers for the people who own stuff

college is certification not education

you can take the same courses for free online but won't get the certification

some of the same people who own colleges own prisons

in their eyes you're either the slave, victim or the criminal

Dames not selling dreams, some people just too bitter to admit it may be too late for em

:Lol I ain't never DJ'd **** in my life fam. I owned a DJ company. I fronted ****** money to start. I'm not bout to snitch on myself

I would be lame if I list everything I do or did in the music industry but that **** ain't me.

I made too much money from it. Got out of the **** cause unlike you & ****** like you I know the **** is a dying industry. So I moved to another industry. ****** begging me to come back.

You could easily ask about me but you a fan that's cool you gotta blindly support ****** you dont even know. And that's why yo **** ridin self will never be nothi but a consumer.

Now go back to running trains which ya man's because I still got real 7 mile ****** that owe me favors for real.

Dumb *****. I ain't discouraging nobody. I said if dudes actually listening to this dude for advice they already lost cause anybody with any sense already hear the contradictions & lies he selling. But you dumb enough to eat that. So eat it. My message was for smart dudes tho.

If everybody is a "boss" how would any business succeed? :lol:

If nobody ever agreed to work for Dame he would've never been successful because at some point you can't do everything.

Some of yall in here sound smack like the dudes who be pushing Wake Up Now. :lol:

Last edited:
Some of yall in here sound smack like the dudes who be pushing Wake Up Now. :lol:

Thats the crowd he selling to. Just tell me I can do it don't tell me how. Damn a detail Im bout to quit my job right now *** dudes. Then get mad and call you a hater for asking too many questions

View media item 1446228
View media item 1446230
View media item 1446232

Yeah ok, you made too much money off it by making tapes with the likes of "T- Rock", "Calico Jonez", and "Darryl J"[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji], stop with the boosting ***** and just say you tried your best, I'd have more respect for you. You a failure my G, admit it. It probably hurt to look in that mirror everyday don't it?

View media item 1446259
Look at yo gotdamn face...Look at this *****! You the last ***** that need to be giving any type of advice about being a boss.

And Who are the 7 mile ****** you speak of? Call em out, if they certified like that then I've at least heard of em, I'm more than GOOD on the Mile..Favors? Is that a threat? All cause I said you was a wack *** DJ (which you are)....You're Mad.

Last edited:
Thats the crowd he selling to. Just tell me I can do it don't tell me how. Damn a detail Im bout to quit my job right now *** dudes. Then get mad and call you a hater for asking too many questions

Most dudes don't even know how to manage their money when they getting a consistent check every two weeks, but they think they can create a successful business? :lol:

Everybody should strive to do what makes them happy, but please don't be out here quitting your jobs to start a business when you have zero business sense. There are way too many people pissing away their life savings or in mountains of debt because they started a business and had no clue what they were doing.

I got 7 mile ****** that owe me favors for real. On a message board :rofl: soooo corny :rofl:

Preaching ownership in your community is equivalent to a wake up now scheme :rofl:

I got 7 mile ****** that owe me favors for real. On a message board :rofl: soooo corny :rofl:

Preaching ownership in your community is equivalent to a wake up now scheme :rofl:

I didn't say that at all. I'm saying they way people are talking in here, like admonishing people because they have a job, sounds like Wake Up Now. I'm all for more people in my community owning businesses if they're educated about how to do so. Dont twist my words man.

Dame the type of dude that will tell u your son who makes 80k at a 9-5, owns properties, and has many other investments isn't a man because he has a boss while his son is because he djs bar mitzvahs and bakes cookies [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

:Lol you a stalking *** ***** huh

I got you tho here go the whole pic
View media item 1446279
Ay do Meech reach out to "DJs" bruh bruh?

What about Freeway Ricky?

I got a weird sneaker ***** trying to tell me I ain't official but I got legends on the Jack.

View media item 1446282
***** posting indie artist's that paid me 1500 a piece to throw em oops but u skating pass every ***** that I helped promo and made it possible for ****** like you to **** ride em.

I JUST got a text from one of the ****** Dame would probably call a "culture vulture" telling me he thought I would be in Austin but yo anime collecting cereal for dinner eating *** telling me what I do.

If u gone **** eat do it for real. Step off yo front porch and ask bout me lil *****. U think the three letter ****** just out consigning "DJs". Better stay in yo lil *** lane

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom