***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Tyrese interview was pretty entertaining, he had jokes about Envy and Chatty

What's the difference between a barrio and the streets. IN la everyone says it. Even the white boys playing ball. I kinda just let it slide. No harm no foul. They don't know any better

Maybe you should start educating them.

Skipped the Kendrick. Watched the Wale... Good interview.

Those jokes on Chatty Patty at the end were hilarious.

****** really still referencing this Dame interview on a regular basis #classic.

Skipped the Kendrick. Watched the Wale... Good interview.

Those jokes on Chatty Patty at the end were hilarious.

****** really still referencing this Dame interview on a regular basis #classic.
that means dame won. he's waking people up man.

I aint shading what Dame said I've always felt like his approach was just wrong. I've been a huge fan of Dame since the Roc days.

I've pretty much checked for everything he does since he did that first Combat Jack interview.

laugh.gif
 ****** in the breakfast club thread been MAD lately that Dame is still being talked about...but the Breakfast Club themselves are still talking about it.

Imagine that.

My only thing about Dame is, what exactly is he doing that makes him a boss?

Pretty much all his ventures have failed recently.

He had DD172 what happened with that?

What happened with BlackRoc?

What happened to Mos Def/Jay Elect/Curren$y?

Black Keys stopped working with him because he using unauthorized material.

Anything he's done lately that's made noise has had Kanye attached to it, yet Ye ain't really talking much about what he's doing with Dame.

Kendrick interview was great
About to watch Wale but K.Dot joint was on point.
You might not like him but you got to respect the artistry and message this young man presents in his music. We need this balance right now.

Yeah I wish kendrick interview as longer even though it was 40 min long... We need more KENDRICK!!!!

My only thing about Dame is, what exactly is he doing that makes him a boss?

Pretty much all his ventures have failed recently.

He had DD172 what happened with that?

What happened with BlackRoc?

What happened to Mos Def/Jay Elect/Curren$y?

Black Keys stopped working with him because he using unauthorized material.

Anything he's done lately that's made noise has had Kanye attached to it, yet Ye ain't really talking much about what he's doing with Dame.

All things considered Dame seems to be enjoying his life, Damn sure doesn't seem to be hurting for cash, and only involves himself with people he likes being in the presence of & working on projects he wants to work on. That is the definition of being a boss.

The way dudes are talkin you would think dame is in a halfway house drugged up off some **** and failing at life.

Yea he isn't in the Diddy/ Jay convo money wise, thing is we Saw him at that point, for a LONG run & he's gradually grown out of that role. Dame has made it clear that he can't move in a room full of vultures... that's the main difference btwn him & those guys he REFUSES to be cordial in that setting because he simply doesn't like those corporate guys and the way the industry is played.

and the ridiculous **** about all of this social media bashing of Dame is that you got dudes working a job they don't like, Making WAY LESS money then Dame... who turn around & laugh at Dame's "failures" & "Crazy idea"... The ***** a mind **** honestly.

Wale made a good point about Iggy and Trina. That's basically who Iggy's style comes from.

Can you elaborate? Or point me to the part of the video where he speaks on it?

Not really into listening to that long interview, but I am interested in this topic.

Back
Top Bottom