***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

roll.gif
 @ him asking the  barber to tell the story and not letting him tell the story 

I haven't watched the Jodeci interview yet but did they say where Devante is?

He's already missed a few interviews. They said he was scared of flying, he gets bad anxiety. They also said in another interview he was already working on the next Jodeci album. I don't see him doing any of these interviews because he'll get it the worst. WAAAAAYYY too many rumors about him. I've read and heard all kinds of crazy stuff and he's the reason why there hasn't been a Jodeci album since 95 so he's gonna get killed in the interviews.

Jojo looks mad old. He's an alcoholic to the max. Sucks and sad to see them like this.

He's already missed a few interviews. They said he was scared of flying, he gets bad anxiety. They also said in another interview he was already working on the next Jodeci album. I don't see him doing any of these interviews because he'll get it the worst. WAAAAAYYY too many rumors about him. I've read and heard all kinds of crazy stuff and he's the reason why there hasn't been a Jodeci album since 95 so he's gonna get killed in the interviews.

Jojo looks mad old. He's an alcoholic to the max. Sucks and sad to see them like this.

you can hear how bad his vocal cords were tore up, on the album they had to do a lot to mask it, while at least KCi has a naturally raspy style so he still sounds like he used to.

I know it's 2 pages back or whatever but son called ninjahood a baked potato. :lol:

Jodeci was that **** when cleaning the house. clearly Jojo is still going through some things.

Homie looks like he'll snort anything in powder form in reference to K-Ci. I'm not watching that train wreck. Hard to see dudes getting their Steve Francis all the way on.

Kendrick interview was cool.

I notice whenever the topic starts getting serious, Lenard starts giggling and laughing endlessly.

Back
Top Bottom