***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They didn't bring my dawg DeVante?

Dude is one of the best producers of his generation and got blackballed out the industry.

Still don't totally understand what happened to dude and why he didn't end up like Timbaland/Pharrell.

I aint shading what Dame said I've always felt like his approach was just wrong. I've been a huge fan of Dame since the Roc days.

I've pretty much checked for everything he does since he did that first Combat Jack interview.
This right here. Since that Combat Jack interview I've been checking out his moves but it's tough trying to weed through his words.

They didn't bring my dawg DeVante?

Still don't totally understand what happened to dude and why he didn't end up like Timbaland/Pharrell.

Suge sent his goons to his house, beat him up and raped him over a money/signing situation. Been drugged out and mentally messed up since. Went broke. Sad as hell, DeVante's production :x :x :x

He produced pretty much the whole new Jodeci album though, sounds pretty good for a 20 year hiatus.

Wale made a good point about Iggy and Trina. That's basically who Iggy's style comes from.
And CTG was trying to Race bait him too.

CTG capes for white folks. He acts like white privilege don't exist. There is no difference between what Iggy is doing and what Trina and Jackie O been doing for over 10 years except skin color. That's just what it is.

This chatty patty *** *****. Fufu made boy.

Getting a fake *** haircut. who moves that much when the clippers on? Chatty patty boy, doing it all for the cameras.

Haven't watched the Kendrick joint yet, but Wale was entertaining. He was talking some truths, and the roast at the end was funny. "I can be kid and play" :lol:

I feel like Wale doing a GoGo album would be cool, but he wouldn't bring the sound to a new level. Like, Bait was a gogo beat and it did good, but the sound would have to be picked up by many other artists and the radio friendly catchy hook songs would have to blast off with it.

If he can get these RNB dudes, Nicki, and someone with a top 40 record (Iggy) to run with it, then DC will get shown some love. But he ain't doing it by himself.

Even though I'd still support and listen, either way.

People gotta let Iggy live too though man :lol:. She's legit the Vanilla Ice of this generation. She's getting it from all angles. She stole Trina's lane just like he came for Hammers. But they gotta let her live. She ain't going nowhere. Her, Mack, Sam Smith, etc. They're here to stay at this point. Now we just sounding salty the longer people complain.

They should have asked him where Stalley at. Son fell off the side of the earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom