***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

this cultural appropriation thing is just hypocrisy, we been walking around wearing the white mans designer brands for almost 30 years and white people arent outraged like black people would be when its the other way around

Last edited:

this cultural appropriation thing is just hypocrisy, we been walking around wearing the white mans designer brands for almost 30 years and white people arent outraged like black people would be when its the other way around
This is not the same thing at all lol. And lowkey you sounded like Uncle Ruckus just now. 
laugh.gif

I think the issue here is when blacks are judged, ridiculed or looked down upon for doing something that whites can do years later and it be trendy or applauded.

Last edited:
its not the same? you know how many white boys were considered lame for dressing like us throughout the 90s and early 2000s 

but im pastor ruckus because i dont blindly defend blacks

you got dudes calling riff raff a culture vulture clearly because hes white, has braids and ignorant tattoos

but we got rappers like kanye and asap rocky dressing like a european runway model but you dont see them people saying they're culture vultures

its not the same? you know how many white boys were considered lame for dressing like us throughout the 90s and early 2000s 

but im pastor ruckus because i dont blindly defend blacks
That's because generally in the early 90's/2000's, the baggy clothes, du rags and **** came with an aura of trying to be a thug. Which was really what the white boys were being made fun of for. And that isn't exclusive to white people. Drake gets **** for going too far in that lane too when we know he's a suburban dude who just might have friends who have friends ready to "catch a body like that". But not him.

But nowadays, it's not really about clothes, it's about the hairstyles and **** that we are judged and can't get jobs for but it's trendy for white people.

But I already said, I don't view Post Malone as a culture vulture, he's from that Tumblr "white boy ironically wearing golds and braids" thing but people are gonna view it as culture vulturing for the reasons I listed above. We have to cut our "brillo pad head" DS5 cuts to get jobs and Bieber could rock a gelled up variation tomorrow and it would be on the front cover of whatever teen white magazine as trendy. 

Last edited:
:smh: Post is cool with me, he got one or two tracks that always have the broads askin who it is when I play them at the crib/BBQ.

I haven't heard all his tracks, but it's not like dude is coming on a negative vibe talkin bout killin/sellin drugs/ etc or trying to hard like Riff Raff...dude is just makin chilled music to bump...

thats america, its the white mans country we gotta just deal with it instead of crying about it
I think most blacks are just trying to hold on to the little bit we do have.. 

The most know fact being the blues era, and elvis presley etc.. America is a white audience, so they had to use our songs and our soul to take music to another level. 

We've already seen it happen, so are we just going to sit back and let it happen again? 

Rap was built from some afrika bambaataa hood problems. Its revenue was no where to be found in the early stages, and then the genre started getting bigger, now its a mutli billion dollar industry, created out of some desolate creativity, jobs for a lot of folks that would still be on some street ish... hip hops like our baby.. So just like the movie industry, everything is white washed because whites are the biggest in numbers and have the most capital here. They can catapult any artist they want in a quick while in this internet age.. 

Not saying other cultures cant join in, just have some respect..

Anyways, wording might be effed up, but im sure you get the point.. 

Last edited:
this migo dude really is one of the worst posters ever

it's funny because you can tell he thinks he's making sense too

Funny how this conversation is going on when Dr. Umar is supposed to be on TBC today or tomorrow.

this migo dude really is one of the worst posters ever

it's funny because you can tell he thinks he's making sense too
you seem like one of them fake outraged "pro blacks"

just blindly defend anything black to seem like you're standing up for something

Master P Biopic will be appreciated. I respect his business moves and I will be good to see it portrayed on film.

how bout bringing something to the argument instead of telling a man you dont know how you feel about him over the internet

how bout bringing something to the argument instead of telling a man you dont know how you feel about him over the internet

I'm not trying to argue with you.

I sated my opinion, you got upset.

I don't respect you or anything you might have to say enough to debate it with you fam if you truly believe any of the garbage you've posted you're a lost cause in my book.

Honestly i don't even wanna give anymore light to it so you got it bruh.

Any new interviews?

I'm not trying to argue with you.

I sated my opinion, you got upset.

I don't respect you or anything you might have to say enough to debate it with you fam if you truly believe any of the garbage you've posted you're a lost cause in my book.

Honestly i don't even wanna give anymore light to it so you got it bruh.

Any new interviews?

Master Ps was good

He talks a alot about the movie and his story coming up its good if your not familiar with his come up

Back
Top Bottom