***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Not watching a French interview ever. The guy has to have some type of learning disability. He's mentally slow.

Gotta watch the Jay Rock later.

Last edited:
You serious?!?!?! I didn't know that, I was never into the old French and Max B wave. French got some songs here and there but never been a fan. His music seems to have gotten worse over the last few years.

You serious?!?!?! I didn't know that, I was never into the old French and Max B wave. French got some songs here and there but never been a fan. His music seems to have gotten worse over the last few years.

Yea he got shot in his head a while back some of his and Jim's issues stem from that too.

He's fallen off a lot.

That may have something to do with it but these guys come to the breakfast club off so many drugs and/or alcohol and be looking and sound lost and confused..

French got shot over street stuff. That was back before the Cocaine City days. It had nothing to do with Jim.

French and Jim's issue has to do with that issue at the Rucker with Junior Mafia and Dip Set and him putting that out. Max only added to that.

French got shot over street stuff. That was back before the Cocaine City days. It had nothing to do with Jim.

French and Jim's issue has to do with that issue at the Rucker with Junior Mafia and Dip Set and him putting that out. Max only added to that.

Do ya googles.

Last edited:
That didn't go against what I said.

Jim was that way towards French, because of the video. And it's why it started.

I miss Max man. Funny *** dude. He woulda found his niche in this social media Internet era.

Bout to drink some Henny and bump City with no h0s :pimp:

French a cool dude. I like the way he handled those questions.

Max was a wild dude bruh. :lol: :pimp: The last great artist to come outta NY.

Max was ahead of his time, I hate that he got caught up in that life, he had so much more great music left in him.

And I just listened to that White Iverson, **** is trash...I tried to tell y'all years ago

http://niketalk.com/t/526969/so-how-long-do-we-have-before-white-ppl-officially-take-over-rap
had a rare day of listening to the radio the other day and I knew I wasn't tripping when I heard a song saying "white iverson" but I figured I was tripping 
mean.gif

Lol cata in the hood were never checking for shady, Em is a skilled technical rapper but his music lacks soul its just empty techincal raps. He is a skilled rapper and nobody can deny that but his music aint good and was always for goofs and white masses who wanted a champion in the rap world.
I can't relate, and I find his voice painful to listen to.
we black...we don't relate to "kill my mom" and forceful rape lyrics 

that's that rebellious privilege lifestyle rap ....even when you're poor and white 

thats america, its the white mans country we gotta just deal with it instead of crying about it

this migo dude really is one of the worst posters ever

it's funny because you can tell he thinks he's making sense too
you seem like one of them fake outraged "pro blacks"

just blindly defend anything black to seem like you're standing up for something
you was probably the black guy that let white kids call you all kind of flagrant names because it's "America"

take ya submissive black *** on somewhere 

Back
Top Bottom