***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

In for Master P bio pic
smokin.gif
That **** is prolly gon be corny. It prolly wont have the corporate backing that "Straight Outta Compton" had.  And plus if Master P is producing it he prolly wont allow anything that makes him look remotely bad shown. 

In for Master P bio pic :smokin
That **** is prolly gon be corny. It prolly wont have the corporate backing that "Straight Outta Compton" had.  And plus if Master P is producing it he prolly wont allow anything that makes him look remotely bad shown. 

So because it wont have corporate backing its going to be corny?

You need some "corny" business people behind things to tell you that its going to be good?

If you ask anyone to tell you a story about themselves they are going to tell you the way they remember it. We as humans only tell what makes us look good so that shouldn't be any different than any other of the bio pics that are done. After every biopic someone comes out and says they were not depicted accurately so him producing it or not producing it wouldn't change that. What we do get with him producing it is untold stories that we as outsiders were not there to see.

So because it wont have corporate backing its going to be corny?

You need some "corny" business people behind things to tell you that its going to be good?

If you ask anyone to tell you a story about themselves they are going to tell you the way they remember it. We as humans only tell what makes us look good so that shouldn't be any different than any other of the bio pics that are done. After every biopic someone comes out and says they were not depicted accurately so him producing it or not producing it wouldn't change that. What we do get with him producing it is untold stories that we as outsiders were not there to see.

Yep it will be corny. I respect his hustle but everything p does is corny with low production value. The film industry isn't like the music business. U can make a great album with little to no budget. If u make a film with little to no budget it's going like something straight off of Netflix. Now if p could get John singleton, f Gary gray then I might be in but p is a hustler

Last edited:
30 million budget?

cant really be corny, tyler perry aint that bad of a director 

Last edited:
You can make a film with a big budget, and it be a flop. What's the point? There have been many major films with huge budgets and crazy CGI that were awful. "Wild Wild West", "Charlie in the Chocolate Factory". P's film will be viewed by "real" fans of the culture.

how can you say a movie you didnt even see yet gonna be corny based off his hood movies from the past?

Love the P interview and definitely would love to see his biopic. I hope they don't cut my man's Dr. Umar short been waiting for his interview for a long time.

Great interview, one of the best I've seen in a while.

You need a big company to back it. They have money and connections, so that worries me. I'm still gonna see it. Only thing that worries me is the cast. He started naming friends and artists to that would be in it. I want real actors and a real movie. Either way, P is a legend and mad overlooked.

P one of my favorite of all time. I always liked nl>cash money back in the day.

If P make a movie will they chronicle the man knapping of Pimp C and the pistol whipping he got for talkin crazy about P and No Limit.

If P make a movie will they chronicle the man knapping of Pimp C and the pistol whipping he got for talkin crazy about P and No Limit.

He already said he's not talking about anyone that has passed or can't tell their own side of the story. Said Pimp apologized and they were good. No way will that be in the movie.

Back
Top Bottom