***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I hadn't watched much of that show til way after it was cancelled, but maaaaaan that show was hilarious :lol:

Loved Wayans Bros too, but not the 1st season

I hadn't watched much of that show til way after it was cancelled, but maaaaaan that show was hilarious
laugh.gif

Loved Wayans Bros too, but not the 1st season
yea season 1 was kinda bland except for the "goop head is" episode 
laugh.gif

ONLY dissapointment about this is that he didn't touch on My Wife and Kids.

If they asked about it I'm sure he would have but I think safe to say most people in that studio didn't watch the show.

People barely ask Chris Rock about Everybody hates Chris only reason they do is because it's based on his life..

It's just something about late 90s to 2009ish shows...they get lost in the shuffle when it comes discussions

If they asked about it I'm sure he would have but I think safe to say most people in that studio didn't watch the show.

People barely ask Chris Rock about Everybody hates Chris only reason they do is because it's based on his life..

It's just something about late 90s to 2009ish shows...they get lost in the shuffle when it comes discussions
This sucks because these are the shows I grew up on 
laugh.gif
 Steve Harvey Show, My Wife and Kids, Jamie Foxx Show, all underrated in my opinion.

and it has begun

notice how quick yee switch up when they start discussing men getting raped :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah my wife and kids was a very underrated TV show..The episode when he was working out with terry crews..

One of my favorite episodes was the one with David Allan Grier, and the hair pills/medicine. That had me crying laughing the way he looked, and the side effects to the hair growth medicine.

People are gonna kill Damon over those Cosby comments :rofl:

He called the women unrapeable. No damns given at all :rofl:

Social media will kill you for anything you say. As long as he doesn't back pedal, because what he said wasn't that bad.

and it has begun

notice how quick yee switch up when they start discussing men getting raped :smh:

Yee is famous for that crap.

Last edited:
The Wayans have always been controversial. I'm sure Damon won't back pedal
Haha @ him wearing sunglasses around SNL.

One of my favorite episodes was the one with David Allan Grier, and the hair pills/medicine. That had me crying laughing the way he looked, and the side effects to the hair growth medicine.
Social media will kill you for anything you say. As long as he doesn't back pedal, because what he said wasn't that bad.
Yee is famous for that crap.
she is extremely annoying

buzz killington 

Back
Top Bottom