***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

How do they know what they were born as though? You can't remember coming out the womb ..so you can be born a pedophile or into beastiality as well? You have to be introduced to these things before you can say that's who you are or what you're into.
but their are gay/straight pedophiles and people that are into bestiality, pedophilia and bestiality is a choice, sexual orientation is a natural trait

you're basically saying kids grow up with no sexual orientation until they get introduced to it which makes no sense

Your guys theory on homosexuality being a fade is cause a few straight girls were fake gay for cool points. Totally ignoring the countless men and women who live fake straight for decades for societal and family approval. Ok. OK.

You missed the joke. I never said it was fad

All I'm saying is that I know a few girls who are fake gay  :lol:

Being gay isn't a fad. It would be foolish in my opinion to suggest such. But I do know females who are fake gay. Simple
do you know any that are fake straight?

but their are gay/straight pedophiles and people that are into bestiality, pedophilia and bestiality is a choice, sexual orientation is a natural trait
you're basically saying kids grow up with no sexual orientation until they get introduced to it which makes no sense

And it's gay/straight ppl into being gay, you seen dudes talking about **** in high school playing gay and switching back so honestly, what's the difference? How is being a pedophile or into animals a choice, but being gay isn't? Everything in life is a choice

And it's gay/straight ppl into being gay, you seen dudes talking about **** in high school playing gay and switching back so honestly, what's the difference? How is being a pedophile or into animals a choice, but being gay isn't? Everything in life is a choice
people could "act" any type of way for the public and tell anybody why they are this or that, but EVERYBODY knows their true sexual orientation since they were kids

you never had a fake girlfriend in 1st grade or a girl you liked? did someone have to teach you to like girls?

what makes being gay any different from that?

people could "act" any type of way for the public and tell anybody why they are this or that, but EVERYBODY knows their true sexual orientation since they were kids

you never had a fake girlfriend in 1st grade or a girl you liked? did someone have to teach you to like girls?

I'd imagine that the difference lies in the natural inclination to reproduce maybe? I don't know. Dead srs, Idk. That would be my guess though.

Not everybody wants kids though

the first urge I had to have sex with a girl, kids were the furthest thing from my mind

I'd imagine that the difference lies in the natural inclination to reproduce maybe? I don't know. Dead srs, Idk. That would be my guess though.
you're saying kids grow up gay because they dont want to reproduce? 

you know their is plenty of closet dudes with kids just to hide their sexuality

Has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with sounding uneducated and ignorant .. which would be fine if he wasn't a "doctor"

Race card becoming the boy who cried wolf :smh:

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with sounding uneducated and ignorant .. which would be fine if he wasn't a "doctor"

Race card becoming the boy who cried wolf
mean.gif
as long as its a black man doing something for the community everything he says is right

Why would a person who knew they were straight perform gay acts if they didn't believe they were gay or at least bisexual? They made the choice in their heads that they were gay and in turn performed gay acts. Then after a while, flipped that switch and went back to strictly men.

Idk if somebody had to teach me or not, I grew up in a home with both my parents so I always seen what a relationship/union is supposed to be, but ppl growing up under different circumstances wouldn't be so clear on the different gender roles. If I grew up in a home with two men who are lovers teaching me everything, I would probably end up gay because that is what I'm seeing in everyday life and subconsciously view that as being love. Product of the environment. Learned behavior.

About the whole gay issue...Perhaps its a genetic thing? I don't know exactly, but say some individual has some specific genes that can enable them to be gay later on depending on their surrounding environment/the people around them and how they behave.

Why would a person who knew they were straight perform gay acts if they didn't believe they were gay or at least bisexual? They made the choice in their heads that they were gay and in turn performed gay acts. Then after a while, flipped that switch and went back to strictly men.

Idk if somebody had to teach me or not, I grew up in a home with both my parents so I always seen what a relationship/union is supposed to be, but ppl growing up under different circumstances wouldn't be so clear on the different gender roles. If I grew up in a home with two men who are lovers teaching me everything, I would probably end up gay because that is what I'm seeing in everyday life and subconsciously view that as being love. Product of the environment. Learned behavior.
you know gay kids are born from straight parents right? product of their environment ..

^

Is that most cases though? Do the majority of the LBGT community come from homes where both parents are actively present in the kid's life?

Last edited:

thats a sexual choice, its not their sexual orientation, a straight man in prison decides to rape a man thats in there for raping kids doesnt make him gay all of sudden, he just made a gay choice, he wouldnt do that if he wasnt in prison, just like how a straight man could do gay movies because it pays more but would never do those kinds of activities off camera

its a difference between making sexual choices and sexual orientation

you know gay kids are born from straight parents right? product of their environment ..

Lol what other type of parents could they have? I didn't know gay people could have kids with each other..But I didn't say they didn't, my only argument is they weren't born that way. There are a number of variables that could make them into anything.

thats a sexual choice, its not their sexual orientation, a straight man in prison decides to rape a man thats in there for raping kids doesnt make him gay all of sudden, he just made a gay choice, he wouldnt do that if he wasnt in prison, just like how a straight man could do gay movies because it pays more but would never do those kinds of activities off camera

its a difference between making sexual choices and sexual orientation

What the hell!?

If you have sex with a man for money or in prison you're still gay. In some way shape or form you have to be attracted to men in order for that to happen. If you're not attracted to men you're not gonna sleep with another man, period.

Last edited:

Lol what other type of parents could they have? I didn't know gay people could have kids with each other..But I didn't say they didn't, my only argument is they weren't born that way. There are a number of variables that could make them into anything.
You said if you were in a household with gay parents most likely you'd be gay because that's all your saw, so how do you explain a gay kid that was raised with straight parents?

if helium was in the NT soccer thread I would swear he was this NT dude on twitter....he be on that same feminist **** bashing black men but got kids with a white woman 

Back
Top Bottom