***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

if helium was in the NT soccer thread I would swear he was this NT dude on twitter....he be on that same feminist **** bashing black men but got kids with a white woman 
You have a comment about every response I make anywhere, thank you I appreciate the love.

What the hell!?

If you have sex with a man for money or in prison you're still gay. In some way shape or form you have to be attracted to men in order for that to happen. If you're not attracted to men you're not gonna sleep with another man, period.
thats false an erection is all mental he could be thinking about a female the whole time hes doing that, you think prostitutes are attracted to everybody they have sex with?

put it like this, if a man holds a pistol to a straight mans head and forces that man to perform oral and he does it, is the man that did it gay?

to the average man hes gonna be considered gay because everything is basically considered gay in todays society, but truthfully that doesnt make him gay, it was just a choice he decided to make

thats false an erection is all mental he could be thinking about a female the whole time hes doing that, you think prostitutes are attracted to everybody they have sex with?

put it like this, if a man holds a pistol to a straight mans head and forces that man to perform oral and he does it, is the man that did it gay?
to the average man hes gonna be considered gay because everything is basically considered gay in todays society, but truthfully that doesnt make him gay, it was just a choice he decided to make

You can't compare putting a pistol to someone's head to being gay for pay. :lol: One is a matter of life or death and the other isn't even close . That's a horrible example.

i wasnt comparing, the point im trying to make is that its still a sexual choice people decide to make, but that doesnt make them gay

we will never know someones true sexual orientation and we cant jump to conclusion and call them gay based off the sexual choices they make

thats why people have this theory that being gay is a choice, its isnt a choice, you just dont know that persons true sexual orientation, only they know

a gay man could have a wife and kids and have everyone thinking hes straight and you will never know, a girl could say shes a lesbian and turn around and get married and have a family

we just live in a society where people are quick to judge, thats why people lie and claim this and that happened to me and its the reason why im lesbian or gay now, you cant choose a natural trait

Has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with sounding uneducated and ignorant .. which would be fine if he wasn't a "doctor"

Race card becoming the boy who cried wolf :smh:

It's funny y'all keep acting like he's gay bashing. All he said was he disagrees with the lifestyle. He talks to gay people, males and female on a daily basis about their story and how they got that way. I'm sure he knows a lot more about it than anybody in this thread. Stop playing captain to everything feminine.

Last edited:
Sexual Choice does not mean gay that's for sure.

That's like saying two girls in a party who kiss and lez out are all of a sudden gay because they did that which isn't true. You can kiss the same sex and still not be gay. Having an actual desire / attraction to the same sex is what makes you gay.

It's funny y'all keep acting like he's gay bashing. All he said was he disagrees with the lifestyle. He talks to gay people, males and female on a daily basis about their story and how they got that way. I'm sure he knows a lot more about it than anybody in this thread. Stop playing captain to everything feminine.

a person in power in a religious role usually guides the gay person into thinking what they are is wrong, in turn, uses psychology to make them think it's mental and curable.

A lot of homosexuality in religious families stay in the closet because of the hate associated with it.

"Down-low" men exist because to be born gay goes against "gods" word. God forbid you come out to a religious family...the prayers and sermons to exercise the gay is thrown into over drive.

You're born gay. /thread

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with being black and everything to do with sounding uneducated and ignorant .. which would be fine if he wasn't a "doctor"

Race card becoming the boy who cried wolf :smh:

"all he said was he disagrees"

right .. that's why many people say they don't like what he said about homosexuals just because he said he disagreed

you got it :lol:

Not everybody wants kids though

the first urge I had to have sex with a girl, kids were the furthest thing from my mind
It's biological, the need is in our DNA.
speak for yourself, if I don't make kids the world will carry on
laugh.gif
Not saying you don't consciously have a choice. The world will go on. But breaking the idea down to atom level, its science. Procreation is literally the only reason we are here. To migrate expand and grow. Species Survival! Why guys have semen and females have ovaries and eggs. 

But now that we are more enlightened beings, people can choose what ever they want in life. 

Neanderthals were just traveling eating and ******* and building stuff. 

What the hell!?

If you have sex with a man for money or in prison you're still gay. In some way shape or form you have to be attracted to men in order for that to happen. If you're not attracted to men you're not gonna sleep with another man, period.

The pistol to the head thing doesn't make a man gay, he just performed a gay act because his life depended on it. But a straight man still might not even do it if his life depended on it, he might go out fighting or something.

A straight man wouldn't try and punish another man in jail for rape by raping him. He would get another dude that actually likes "men sex" to do it, or just beat the rapist up badly.

Gay for pay is just straight gay. Or Bi for a better term. 

Is anyone in here gay?

If not then lets stop talking about stuff we don't know anything about. Y'all sound crazy with the hypothetical situations and its been going on for like 20 pages now.

Thats the only thing y'all got from the interview

Last edited:
Is anyone in here gay?

If not then lets stop talking about stuff we don't know anything about. Y'all sound crazy with the hypothetical situations and its been going on for like 20 pages now.

No, but it's more entertaining to discuss that than to actually discuss actual ways to empower a group of people and help them grow.

Is anyone in here gay?

Everyone has gay family members...my experience...they've all said they were born gay

What the hell!?

so a woman who is raped/coerced into sex she was attracted to her rapist? or a prostitute/sex worker because of the exchange of money are 'attracted' to their 'clients'? you might want to rethink this position .... people have and will continue to submit to sexual acts that have nothing to do with 'attraction'.

I'm fairly sure his assertion was based on the premis of one choosing to have sex, rather than being forced or feeling obligated to have sex. But, you know... Do you.

Last edited:
not gonna lie, ive felt that same way about lbgt since forever 

imo it makes more sense than being born that way . esp when you consider that its gotten insanely popular over the past 10-15 years , its just become so normalized that saying anything other than something that sounds positive , you get perceived as ignorant 

if ur gay ur gay big deal its not a thing anymore , but we're all allowed to have our own views about it

on a lighter note , the end of this interview is hilarious . ctg tried to be professional but he couldn't hold it in 

when damon said unrapable and he got up i lost it 
laugh.gif

Damon interview was good

never knew about his SNL history and its good to see an OG not mad at Kevin Hart

Only saw the Cosby portion. I appreciate that he spoke his mind and didn't say the politically correct thing.

Wayans definitely have to be respected. They got an empire.

Wayans Bros. sitcom is also just as good as Martin in my personal opinion too.

on a lighter note , the end of this interview is hilarious . ctg tried to be professional but he couldn't hold it in 

when damon said unrapable and he got up i lost it 
laugh.gif

Interview was my personal favorite in a long time.

ONLY dissapointment about this is that he didn't touch on My Wife and Kids. Would have loved to hear him talk about that show. It's underrated to me. Grew up on it. 

Back
Top Bottom