***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Bruh watch that 106 interview then watch his recent ****. Son was 24/25 talking bout voting good, educational is cool. Look at the people in the audience faces, especially the white girl. If u can't see how far he came then so be it. We not saying he's Dr. King and of course there are others way smarter but to go from where he came to that is great. I enjoy watching dudes from his type of lifestyle and thinking educate themselves.

Bruh watch that 106 interview then watch his recent ****. Son was 24/25 talking bout voting good, educational is cool. Look at the people in the audience faces, especially the white girl. If u can't see how far he came then so be it. We not saying he's Dr. King and of course there are others way smarter but to go from where he came to that is great. I enjoy watching dudes from his type of lifestyle and thinking educate themselves.
This is literally all it is :lol: no more no less.

Anyone hating on them Waka interviews obviously got a lot of negative energy in their life

Them joints was golden
pimp.gif
He didnt say anything special bruh a 6th grader could say the same thing

Exaclty! 

You and I don't agree much when it comes to music but I'm with you on this one... Lol

Can't say I disagree.

looking at it from another perspective, it is cool to see someone who has a voice in his culture speak on certain issues. I suppose I'd rather hear him to speak on controversial issues as opposed to not speaking at all.

I hope what he said about materialism resonates with anyone he has influences. I also find it incredible that we have this god-like obsession with high end brands that couldn't care any less about us.

Last edited:
You guys are confusing Waka's fake deep babbling for genuine insight? Really?

I actually find it kind of offensive. It's like when a black person gets told "you speak so well". It seems like most people are surprised that he isn't completely ******ed.

He said nothing remotely "intelligent" in that interview. He sounds like a person that has a different view on things at 29 than he did at 22...which is what is supposed to happen. It's called maturity. I can't really pat someone on the back for that.

Wtf are yall even talking about? :lol:

Ain't nobody calling what he's said deep, just commenting on the fact that it's nice to see him mature considering the path he was on at one point.

Yall dudes love to make something it's not.

yea Waka was a wild boy not too long ago so it's cool to see him mature some....sometimes when you change environments it can change your perspective. 

and that goes for anybody from any background

and it's some dudes who aren't as deep as people think they are(Common and Mos Def)

and it's some dudes who aren't as deep as people think they are(Common and Mos Def)
Good lord.

This is so true.

Semi related note, I recently was told that you had to have a "certain level of intelligence to listen to Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole" 
roll.gif
sick.gif

Not even calling those guys fake deep but come on. 

JCole and Kendrick aren't fake deep, but their stans are :lol: think I saw somebody say something like "you need to at minimum have a Masters to fully grasp their music" lmaoooooo.

Also, Iggy should just slide to modeling or learn how to play the guitar. Girl looked goofy rapping the entire time. T.I. should've been sntached her Grand Hustle chain like NuNu.

Good lord.

This is so true.

Semi related note, I recently was told that you had to have a "certain level of intelligence to listen to Kendrick Lamar and J. Cole" :rofl: :x

Not even calling those guys fake deep but come on. 

:lol:

Although I'm always amazed when the most ignorant, weave wearing, no vocabulary having thots say KL or Cole is their favorite artist.

What Waka said about common sense is all too true.

Society values more how well someone can retain knowledge as supposed to wisdom.

I've been saying for years Flock isn't as dumb as he pretends to be. His whole family comes from that 5%er background. His brothers always had that hood but conscious mind so I commend dude for not being afraid to show people his growth.

These dudes aren't dumb & that's the frustrating part. Wayne graduated from college. Gucci went to college.. Twice. Plies a damn graduate acting the way he acts talking the way he talks. Like you had to write 50 page papers bruh grow up. it's just all fake. Seeing dudes negotiate with executives having deep conversations in the studio but do interviews sounding like 4th graders always rubbed me wrong. You do all this intellectual flexing behind the scenes but got to talk underneath your own people.

So yea I'd rather ti & Jeezy pretend to be smart than another one of these dudes pretend to be dumb

I've been saying for years Flock isn't as dumb as he pretends to be. His whole family comes from that 5%er background. His brothers always had that hood but conscious mind so I commend dude for not being afraid to show people his growth.

These dudes aren't dumb & that's the frustrating part. Wayne graduated from college. Gucci went to college.. Twice. Plies a damn graduate acting the way he acts talking the way he talks. Like you had to write 50 page papers bruh grow up. it's just all fake. Seeing dudes negotiate with executives having deep conversations in the studio but do interviews sounding like 4th graders always rubbed me wrong. You do all this intellectual flexing behind the scenes but got to talk underneath your own people.

So yea I'd rather ti & Jeezy pretend to be smart than another one of these dudes pretend to be dumb

Wayne didn't graduate college. He went to a few classes for attention.

Cartune is pretty spot on except for the Wayne graduating time. If I remember correctly he was going to art school or something but it was around the C2/ hop on EVERYTHING period. There was pretty much no chance he was gonna be able to finish school with the amount of actual industry work he was putting in at the time. If it counts the people around Wayne did go to college (Tez went to JSU if I'm not mistaken).

That Wake interview was dope as hell. Its crazy seeing dude grow so much. I know Waka has probably seen some wild **** in his time and it seems like he isn't afraid to speak on it. He is truly showing that just because your from the hood doesn't mean you have to be stupid. Nor does it mean you have to stay in the hood forever. I know dudes going on 30 still IG flexing because they living a trap life. ****** still staying on the same blocks, buying the same True Religion jeans, listening to the same hood **** we were listening to before I finished high school. **** disgust me.

I remember stories about him getting knocked the **** out multiple times at school. **** was hilarious.

I remember stories about him getting knocked the **** out multiple times at school. **** was hilarious.

We talking Wayne..... No BS I never heard it. I would doubt those rumors anyways. That was around the same time Berg was getting his chain snatched and then snatched again. If dudes were knocking Wayne out like that. I believe there would be a tape or dudes would've said something on wax by now. I.E. Drake getting pee'd on.

Believe what you want. I have a few friends that lived in Houston, witnessed him getting touched up twice. That's what they saw. Wayne was going to school around 500 Degreez or right after. He wasn't a superstar and Cash Money was looking real bad. The hell would I make up Wayne getting knocked out back in 03 or 04 for?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom