***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yea never heard of Wayne getting beat up. Might have to check some sources but that was years ago if true.

He dropped that carter one so I guess them *** whooping helped his rapping

so the real rappers that be keepin it 100 and they all da way real with it are actually faker than lela starr booty cheeks?
say it aint so b :smh:

Last edited:
Believe what you want. I have a few friends that lived in Houston, witnessed him getting touched up twice. That's what they saw. Wayne was going to school around 500 Degreez or right after. He wasn't a superstar and Cash Money was looking real bad. The hell would I make up Wayne getting knocked out back in 03 or 04 for?

Wayne was going around c1. He was also bubbling quite a bit around that time off them SQAD tapes..... Sorry fam but I feel like your friends were feeding u ducktales.

Plies is the absolute worst. Dude is fake as hell. That playing dumb stuff on IG worked for him as far as relevance goes though. Smh. Lupe's dumb it dumb is so true :smh:

This is plies speaking in 2007

Plies is the absolute worst. Dude is fake as hell. That playing dumb stuff on IG worked for him as far as relevance goes though. Smh. Lupe's dumb it dumb is so true
mean.gif

This is plies speaking in 2007

I can't lie I find Plies hilarious because there are ****** in the South who really talk like that.

Algernod is definitely perpetrating though.

ti dogging the pee pee questions, aubrey really putting fear in people's hearts
mean.gif

" he want peanut butter jelly, not from a deli tho"
indifferent.gif

your song and you don't even know what the term means
mean.gif
Falcons.. Iphone and social media.. Why people be letting celebs dodge questions.. if i aint gonna answer  a question im just going to say I aint answering..

That chick Iggy got her head in the clouds. Without TIP cosigning her she wouldn't be where she is. He tried to defend her but she's clueless.
TI was her watch dog.. he was getting OG's like snoop to apoligize.. without her watch dog she is going to turn into Kreyshawn.

Plies clearly been faking for years but **** he doing what he needs to put food on the table.

It sucks that he sold his soul. I'm hoping that when he visits these Florida high schools etc he isn't using that "no sleep in this ***" lingo and is actually putting kids on game.

Sad that most kids will never know this is an act.

I listen to my student talk hip hop and it really is surprising how real kids think this entertainment **** is. :smh:

Plies clearly been faking for years but **** he doing what he needs to put food on the table.

It sucks that he sold his soul. I'm hoping that when he visits these Florida high schools etc he isn't using that "no sleep in this ***" lingo and is actually putting kids on game.

Sad that most kids will never know this is an act.

I listen to my student talk hip hop and it really is surprising how real kids think this entertainment **** is.
mean.gif
People knew he was an actor when he got "Color Money"'d off of the stage.. Kevin Gates would have DeeBo'd that dude in the crowd for all the see..lol

That was more size and underestimation than anything. The average guy wouldn't have been able to get belly to bellyed off stage.

let plies live, he didnt even get slammed, he landed on top of the dude

plus you think diddy and birdman be in meetings talking that talk to them white dudes?

plus you think diddy and birdman be in meetings talking that talk to them white dudes?

Diddy and Bird talk to whoever however lol.

Plies was giving an interview about rap and talking in his normal voice. That's how Plies used to talk all the time back in the day. Not all this "***" and "Crimma" talk. Now, he's a caricature of a South FL goon just for IG fame :smh:

Diddy and Bird talk to whoever however lol.

Plies was giving an interview about rap and talking in his normal voice. That's how Plies used to talk all the time back in the day. Not all this "***" and "Crimma" talk. Now, he's a caricature of a South FL goon just for IG fame
mean.gif
This...

I just want to hear plies rap in his normal voice.. but i aint ognna lie.. 100% Real N that mixtape had people believers..

You Aint A Real N.. that song still can get you hype.. its hillarious though..

If A Robba Aint Killed You, You Better Rob him BIKE!!!

So Plies is an educated dude just playing a role to get his bread? I don't anything about this guy so I'm not sure if I'm following the convo the right way.

^ facts

Dude randomly went to class for one semester at Houston :lol:

He really did :lol: all them wack *** Wa_n_ fans were talking about he "majored in psychology", ol goofy ***** :rofl:

So Plies is an educated dude just playing a role to get his bread? I don't anything about this guy so I'm not sure if I'm following the convo the right way.

Pretty much. His interviews are a stark contrast from his rapping, especially his current rapping, where he seems to have slowed down his flow and got a sore throat or something.

Last edited:
hes an actor/comedian that raps, i see no problem with it, only the dudes that take these rappers seriously are mad at him

its actually a very smart gameplan since its working

Essentially. Not saying he couldn't be a street dude or from the hood...but he's dumbed himself down considerably to be relevant. Mainly with how he speaks now.

Also fun fact...Plies was like valedictorian or homecoming king in High School...and got a D1 scholarship for football to Miami OH, and later transferred to UCF. Apparently, he was a good kick returner/receiver :lol:

Sometimes I wonder should we blame the rappers or the hip-hop audience. Let's be real, I doubt Plies would've ever became as popular as he was in 07-09 if he rapped in his "educated" voice.

That's why I try to get people to denounce the ignorance because most are just acting for a check. If the consumer demands more out their artists you wouldn't have dudes like Plies frontin for a check.

What I will say is at least dude seems to be involved in the community and gives back.

It's on both the audience and the rappers. Rappers are gonna follow whatever sells but it does take a rapper to step out and do something different and see if it works. In the late 80's the fight the power, black consciousness was poppin. In the 90's it was gangsta/drug dealer music, the early 2000's was about being flashy. Ignorance is always gonna sell but as long as we have some balance I'm cool with it. We need both, the Juicy J's and Kendrick Lamar's.

Sometimes I wonder should we blame the rappers or the hip-hop audience. Let's be real, I doubt Plies would've ever became as popular as he was in 07-09 if he rapped in his "educated" voice.

When i went to FL in 04-05 Plies was the Ish...I heard that stuff i was like.. "Man this dude is a super gangster. Thers no way he could have done this".. but people were hype off this dude..

See that's what kills me about jay electronica
He spits that hot ****
While educating folks
If he woulda dropped something an album
Ep
Or anything
I think he may have been big enough
And have even influence
And resources
to change the climate and landscape of hip hop

Back
Top Bottom