***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

what metrics do y'all grade these trap dudes on?

Is it bars, cadence, beats? Or something else.

When I be seeing people rate these dudes I'm trying to figure what the **** is drastically different between any of them that you can actually rate them?

These ****** all look the same, sound the same. I don't get it.

Take Tracy t, for example...what's the difference between and the thousands of ****** that pay world star to put their videos up besides a Ross co-sign?
for me its flow personality and aura . tracy t flow is dope to me and i like his approach to records . some of them have smart gimmicks at first , but they get old real real quick 

Khalad on hot 97 is straight comedy. Im on mobile but ill post it in the morning if no one does
What he say

Khalad on hot 97 is straight comedy. Im on mobile but ill post it in the morning if no one does

Thanks

His main talking points are his album that he has coming out and how he doesnt follow industry rules.

He goes in on how he feels about magazines and people in the industry not giving him credit for his work but the people (fans) do.

Talks about meek and wale very brief but keeps it kosher.

But everything in between is comedy he is like a ring master at the circus

khaled is incredible 
laugh.gif

Funny yall talking about Kodak. On my ride to work, I heard of song of his called "Hungry" I wasn't impressed.

This may or may not be relevant at this time.

IBminmC.jpg

WOW! Shorty was stripping? I thought she was just an instagram chick. If Ross knew about her past, then hey more power to him, but if he didn't know then nobody loves this dude. :smh:

Meek really don't have nobody around him willing to tell him how stupid he's out here looking
If he paying your bills, then chances are they can't or won't say much to him.

What happens when you have nothing but yes men around you depending on the scraps you give them.
Exactly.

The girl got hot off of instagram. Ross can't be surprised some of his peers smashed.
We are assuming he didn't know. If he truly didn't know, then Meek is a slime ball for that. Once your homie starts messing with a chick you smashed he needs to know about it.

Meanwhile ross on Snapchat saying meek is bron and wale is mj [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:smh: The most **** talkingest dude

Khaled man smh... I want some of that finger licking tho pause

Back
Top Bottom