***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Tracy T is trash.

Have fat Trel lose 40 lbs and get back on Ecstasy.....and that's the guy who needs the push. We need "No secrets" Fat Trel.

The first rapper to openly brag about eating booty :smh: :lol:

Tracy t is trash but Kodak black and 21 savage are nice.... Yeah Ross need to push young tracy. His last tape was trash but wolf of all streets was to good for people not to hear it. Let wale keep making ballads, put meek on punishment and push tracy and gunplay. Fat trel had his time, he let glizzy take over DC.

What we counting as young? 18? Maybe so I can't name a lot of 18 year old rappers in the world right now.

Ross just need to stay away from that Lil average crack baby looking *****. Let him sign with boosie or something, now herb and or bibby would be a power play for ross.

what metrics do y'all grade these trap dudes on?

Is it bars, cadence, beats? Or something else.

When I be seeing people rate these dudes I'm trying to figure what the **** is drastically different between any of them that you can actually rate them?

These ****** all look the same, sound the same. I don't get it.

Take Tracy t, for example...what's the difference between and the thousands of ****** that pay world star to put their videos up besides a Ross co-sign?

When I be seeing people rate these dudes I'm trying to figure what the **** is drastically different between any of them that you can actually rate them?

Take Tracy t, for example...what's the difference between and the thousands of ****** that pay world star to put their videos up besides a Ross co-sign?

For me, I don't expect much from these dudes.

There's only a few who REALLY be rapping and could hold their own next to a Cole, Kendrick, Drake. Kevin Gates comes to mind.

But for most of them, it's just how well I vibe with the music. Dolph or Kodak not Nas level lyricists but they just be saying fly **** over hard beats and I just like the way it sounds.

There is nothing special about Tracy T though. Even though Money Chant Intro was my ****.

Tracy T got one of the best flows in the game period, and he can actually rap. He just need a push, he'll blow.

For me. There a couple things. Tracy T is the same as all them other dudes to me. Nothing special or discerning about him. An Ace hood type dude. He has a good voice though...and a penchant for making good hooks. That's it.

With other dudes...I really listen to what they be saying. Kodak for example, really gives you what life is like as a Juvie in the projects in FL. Dude has the same essense as a Young BG/Wayne/Boosie. It's just raw, and slick **** sprinkled in there over great production and different flows.

I don't subscribe to the notion that you have to be a linguistic putting multi-syllable bars together to be a good rapper. To me, it's more about what you say and how you say it, and how you ride the beat. Most of the trap rappers I'm a fan of often give you the consequences to all that trap talk in their music (Gotti/Boosie/Jeezy) Or they rap about their vulnerabilities (Future/Gucci) while also being on some flexing sht.

Then there are guys like Young Thug, who are just so creative...and low key very slick with words. The blending of melodies X production X slick talk is the appeal. That's just how I see it though.

I enjoy The Cool as much as I enjoy Cocaine Muzik 2. Different types of rap greatness if you listen with an open mind.

MMG looking like

article-2002935-039EA0AF0000044D-891_634x532.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom