***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

My dude Khaled was on one on Hot 97 
laugh.gif

gillie would make a great breakfast club interview . doesn't matter what he's promoting , he has a lot of questions he could answer and it'd probably be hilarious 

That interview was incredible. Khaled is definitely the most entertaining man in hiphop and son don't even rap. Bit he's smart too, definitely dropped some gems in this one.

"How the **** Khaled ain get the cover...I don't care about the cover." :rofl: :rofl: in the same breath.

My man said DJ Khald, dont play any DMX, i played 10 DMX tracks back to back.. Riots every where...

"I SEE WHY HE SAID THAT NOW.." 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Khaled is the type of dude that you chill with in the crib and says yo I gonna bring some bad shortys through, you ask how many, he says don't worry about it they bad. When they come through its only 3 chicks looking like Lil Mama in the face, who smoke newports with a body shape of Boris Diaw.

Khaled is the type of dude that you chill with in the crib and says yo I gonna bring some bad shortys through, you ask how many, he says don't worry about it they bad. When they come through its only 3 chicks looking like Lil Mama in the face, who smoke newports with a body shape of Boris Diaw.

I get the exact same vibe from him.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

& has only come thru ONCE & NEVER lets you forget about it ...even tho it was 9 years ago :rofl:

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26  

I'd always said I'd smash Wendy Williams. Her and Snoop from The Wire when she achieve her final super sayian form when she actually looks like a women. Somebody has to do it, might as well be me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom