***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

@breakfastclub
thank you for posting the videos and more importantly special thanks to the staff and director/directors for the last 3 interviews shown as the entertainment side of things is cool sometimes but as big as The Breakfast Club is right now and the outreach that it has it's great that more impactful interviews are being conducted. 

By impactful, I mean real life situations, politics, or strategic business.  Things of that nature.  Personally, I enjoy hearing serious topics and discussions. 

You do realize the person/people who run that account aren't affiliated with the The Breakfast club right? they're just here for YouTube views.
laugh.gif
Oh well, my bad.  I didn't know. 

I would have obviously preferred a video interview, but it's always dope to hear where's P's head is at. :pimp:

I'll have to go ahead and give the album a listen soon.

i get charlamagne's role , i just feel like he a lil too ignorant at times  

like he just take the "saying whatever i want when i want" thing too far at times

favorite interview so far was fat joe . id like to see a nas and a dame interview done 

I just wished he went at people the same as when they are there in person
He goes in harder when they not there

So, schools are closed, and the office is closed due to weather. I can't go back to sleep and I remember today is March 3. I turn to RevoltTV and nothing but Seant T infomercial, and now Cindy Crawford infomercial. I haven't heard them promote it on the radio show, although someone in here said they see it advertised all the time on RevoltTV. I look through the the channel guide, and nothing for the breakfast club. Is this still happening? I was actually excited for this.

Ashanti at The Breakfast Club: Murder Inc, Nelly vs Irv, Leaking Prodigy Photo, 50 Cent Apology, G-Unit Disses + More

Last edited:
I'm crying at this ____ Charlamagne saying Steve Harvey doesn't wash his hands when he pees :rofl:

Ashanti can still have my heart amongst other body parts though :evil:

Back
Top Bottom