***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I had no idea so many dudes eat/enjoy desserts.  I'll leave that to you dudes. 
this most certainly bumped you to the top 5 lamest dudes in the country for the month.

congrats.
wink.gif
Didn't mean to offend you champ.  Why don't you go have a cupcake and cool down. 

Didn't mean to offend you champ.  Why don't you go have a cupcake and cool down. 

This Alpha male thing has risen to new heights in 2014.

But you got it though...

champ :wink:

Any new info regarding their March debut on Revolt TV. After the announcement last year, I haven't heard them promoting it, is it still in the works?

:lol: I guess I should start watching Revolt now. I was talking about on the radio show, haven't heard them saying anything so I was just curious. Good to know, thanks.

I see em promoting it all the time on revolt tv

I doubt it's going to be live like they say, probably taping already. They lie about when interviews are done, and that stupid decision segment is going to exposed for being fake if they decided to keep show.

I stay in Cali so I'm not sure what decision is
What is it??? :nerd:

Its a segment they have every Monday where they "Try to help or hurt peoples relationships"

Start this one at 19mins, they slipped and didn't edit this one out.

Last edited:
Chick in the comments said he was sweating like KG in the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Schoolboy Q at The Breakfast Club: 50 Cent Record, Hard Times, TDE Competition,  Macklemore, Meeting 50 Cent for the First time + More  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom