***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

i know this the breakfast club thread but **** it, Cyn 
devil.gif

Finally got around to these during the basketball game

Yee was trying to constantly throw salt on Maino's game :lol:

Schoolboy Q needs to chill on the drugs. Listening to his interview made me tired.

That leather hat had Murda sweating something fierce

:lol:

:lol:@as long as he doesn't have any jewelry on him

Dudes were seriously flexing on dessert on the last page?

Remind me of Katt Williams "you bangin' on bacon?"

Breakfast Club w/ Ron Davis, Father of Jordan Davis, killed over "thug music"

Michael Dunn shot 10 bullets into a car filled with four teenagers after a dispute over the volume of their music. He claimed self-defense, though the gun he said he saw was never corroborated by anyone or found. He was found guilty of attempting to kill the three teenagers who survived, but not of murdering the one he shot dead, 17-year-old Jordan Davis.

http://walkwithjordan.org/

Deuce's world......crushed
laugh.gif
Son always got a rebuttal, he was speechless
Bless you dudes hearts.  The discussion on desserts died a few days ago and here you two dudes are still living in the past.  Not sure what Jay Z eating a cupcake has to do with what I posted.  I tell ya, you dudes follow more of what Jay Z does than you dudes claim I do.  I don't care if Jay Z was in line at Georgetown Cupcake around my way right now, desserts just aint my thing like that. 

THE BREAKFAST CLUB WITH BAKARI SELLERS 

Bakari T. Sellers is a Democratic member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, representing the 90th District since 2006. He was elected in 2006 at the age of 22. 

Terrible interviews the past 2 weeks. I dont even know who more than half of these people are, the others I dont care about

Who is really out there for them to interview now? They've practically done it all. Hopefully when the show airs on Revolt TV it will give fans a better look at the ins and outs of what it takes to do a show. Might bring in new fans too.

Steve Stout at The Breakfast Club: the N word, Worldstar, 360 Deals, Why 50 cent doesnt like him, Macklemore Apology, Kanye West + More

to be honest the best interviews is either combat jack or juan epstein.......I love hearing stories from the beginning and other random stuff

BC is more entertainment.......never been substance to their **** so idk what you're looking for (to the person complaining)

to be honest the best interviews is either combat jack or juan epstein.......I love hearing stories from the beginning and other random stuff

BC is more entertainment.......never been substance to their **** so idk what you're looking for (to the person complaining)

I think its the person they are interviewing. I can tell how an interview is going to be just by how long it is. Those 10-15 min ones don't even waist your time. The longest ones that had the best content (jay,Fat joe, Cam) all had what you are looking for.

A new artist is good because u get to hear where they came from what they are about and get to know them. A vet you get to hear what they are up to news stories about them that are out and clear up some stories from back in the day. But when you bring them back up what is there to talk about ohh i dropped a new album....................... Crickets

The problem power 105 in general is they don't really break new music. They don't give new artist a shot until they crack countdowns.

@breakfastclub thank you for posting the videos and more importantly special thanks to the staff and director/directors for the last 3 interviews shown as the entertainment side of things is cool sometimes but as big as The Breakfast Club is right now and the outreach that it has it's great that more impactful interviews are being conducted. 

By impactful, I mean real life situations, politics, or strategic business.  Things of that nature.  Personally, I enjoy hearing serious topics and discussions. 

Nas needs to be on it

That would be nice, but unless Nas has something to promote I don't think he will be coming through. Truth be told I expected to see more 90's early 00's rappers from NYC based off the strength of Envy being there. Fab shocked me by only coming last year.

Yee used to work for Wu-tang, I would like to see Meth, GZA, Ghost etc up there and hear some stories about that time. The chef been there twice and they were cool.

I think its the person they are interviewing. I can tell how an interview is going to be just by how long it is. Those 10-15 min ones don't even waist your time. The longest ones that had the best content (jay,Fat joe, Cam) all had what you are looking for.

A new artist is good because u get to hear where they came from what they are about and get to know them. A vet you get to hear what they are up to news stories about them that are out and clear up some stories from back in the day. But when you bring them back up what is there to talk about ohh i dropped a new album....................... Crickets

The problem power 105 in general is they don't really break new music. They don't give new artist a shot until they crack countdowns.

I agree with that. Once the "old school" guest comes up and they catch up, and clear up all the old rumors there isn't anything to talk about, so that 40-60 min interview will dwindle down to 15-20 mins the next time. I can't deny, they do have entertaining interviews. It does depend on the guest, because the Chief Keef interview was the worst. I didn't know who the kid was at the time and I was confused about him being there. Most recent was Mariah Carey, the baby face and Toni Braxton interview. Legends, but it was just a mess.

Don't Nas has something dealing with the 20th anniversary of Illmatic premiering soon at some film fesitval?

i would love to see Nas.

Last edited:
@breakfastclub
thank you for posting the videos and more importantly special thanks to the staff and director/directors for the last 3 interviews shown as the entertainment side of things is cool sometimes but as big as The Breakfast Club is right now and the outreach that it has it's great that more impactful interviews are being conducted. 

By impactful, I mean real life situations, politics, or strategic business.  Things of that nature.  Personally, I enjoy hearing serious topics and discussions. 

You do realize the person/people who run that account aren't affiliated with the The Breakfast club right? they're just here for YouTube views.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom