***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

you guys have such hard stances on trivial things like teenage girls , listen to the music or dont

mastermind was crazy

How is fanbros pods? Thought about checking it out

Some are better than others. I prefer when they have a guest or something to talk about besides comic books. I'll listen if I have spare time.

I liked the Young Guru and Just ones

The Jean Grae one was cool also

I'm not the biggest Ross fan. But I liked how he handled the 50 thing. It was pretty indirect. He pretty much went after him, without going after him. Like why even waste my time. It was like how Jay handled Cam and Jimmy when they kept begging for attention. He treated him like he wasn't worthy, which is funny to me.

Fake or not, Ross seems happy. His inner circle doesn't seem like they're scared of him, it seems like they like him.

Has 50 ever seemed happy? Despite the money, success and fame?

From confronting Steve Stoute or Trav, I'm like damn son, you're in your late 30's now still doing what you were doing at 27 despite all your experiences.

Last edited:
" It was like how Jay handled Cam and Jimmy when they kept begging for attention. He treated him like he wasn't worthy, which is funny to me."

Jay ducked Cam and still brings his name up but dissed Jim :lol:

Jay's a clown too no wonder him and Ross are cool, **** they probably bond over biting BIG

Russell Simmons at The Breakfast Club: Def Jam, Dating Young Women, Kanye, N-Word, Marriage + More (57Mins)

Fake or not, Ross seems happy. His inner circle doesn't seem like they're scared of him, it seems like they like him.

From confronting Steve Stoute or Trav, I'm like damn son, you're in your late 30's now still doing what you were doing at 27 despite all your experiences.

I've been wondering the same since like 09/10. 50 did everything he could to outcast himself and G-Unit, then eventually cuts them off, and starts surrounding himself with faux G-Unit members (Shawty Lo, Paris, etc), then is practically begging for attention. At least Jay has a small circle around him. 50 is looking lonely out there. 7-8 figs in the account and not a soul around him.

Last edited:

I've been wondering the same since like 09/10. 50 did everything he could to outcastes himself and G-Unit, then eventually cuts them off, and starts surrounding himself with faux G-Unit members (Shawty Lo, Paris, etc), then is practically begging for attention. At least Jay has a small circle around him. 50 is looking lonely out there. 7-8 figs in the account and not a soul around him.

It's crazy. 10 years ago him, Yayo and Banks seemed like blood brothers.

I've been wondering the same since like 09/10. 50 did everything he could to outcastes himself and G-Unit, then eventually cuts them off, and starts surrounding himself with faux G-Unit members (Shawty Lo, Paris, etc), then is practically begging for attention. At least Jay has a small circle around him. 50 is looking lonely out there. 7-8 figs in the account and not a soul around him.

He definitely has some serious issues. He took over hip hop for a minute, had successful business outside of hip hop. I don't know what else there is to make a dude happy. I bet Banks and Yayo just got fed up with antics and slick talk. He isolated them to the point that even if Banks or Yayor wanted to collab with other artist it was like 6 degrees of seperation with someone Fifty pissed off. That was his biggest problem, and because they are soldiers they rode with him.

It's crazy. 10 years ago him, Yayo and Banks seemed like blood brothers.

Thats how it is though, Fifty was a prick before he got his deal. What you think gonna happen once he becomes one of the biggest names out there :smh:

Last edited:
Fifty talks so much about 48 Laws of Power but I guess he skipped over the one about isolation

Dude has all the money in the world and you can tell him not being relevant in Rap is hurting him inside whenever he talks about music.

Son was the biggest star in all of music at one point and now he's trolling rappers on Instagram for attention

he dropped his own book with the author too tho

I think he's super irrelevant in the us

everywhere else he's still 50

hard to say the game isn't working for him cause his money is longer than ever but his perceived power in the us is dwindling or completely gone

Last edited:
he dropped his own book with the author too tho

I think he's super irrelevant in the us

everywhere else he's still 50

hard to say the game isn't working for him cause his money is longer than ever but his perceived power in the us is dwindling or completely gone
Maybe to those who aren't involved in that world think that, but people in the industry still seem a bit scared of him though. So I wouldn't say its dwindling.

my other baby moms came through :smokin

You tube only has part of the interview, and I can't embed from the breakfast club site so all I have is the link to full video.

http://

Last edited:
I can't deal with this dilemma Tuesday's **** the breakfast club be doing :lol:

lawd where do they find these people

Back
Top Bottom