***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

laugh.gif
bruh he like 40 something he seem right around where he should
besides he did say he was stressin
laugh.gif
People must think all celebrities age like Diddy

I'm sure he wasn't a producer when it first began

But it's not like The Fresh Prince is Seinfeld.

Chea. What I wanna know is how big them residual checks? She said "its not like you can live just off them you gotta work too" and "they dwindle down as the years go by"
I remember thinking she was gonna have a decent acting or singing career. Neither turned out to be true. :smh: Peaked at Fresh Prince

Also Mekhi Phifer aged terribly. Almost looks like a completely different person compared to 10 years ago

He just got fat.. son still got a top ten hairline

:lol: bruh he like 40 something he seem right around where he should
besides he did say he was stressin :lol:

That guys family must own the fountain of youth, I don't know what he talking about. Mekhi looks good for a man his age, and that hairline is straighter than the way these young kids dress.

I'm sure he wasn't a producer when it first began

But it's not like The Fresh Prince is Seinfeld.

Yeah, Seinfeld is in its own lane. FP was dope, but I doubt he getting millions off residuals. I remember when Tashina Arnold {Pam} came on the show she the same thing about those residual checks, they dwindle as the years go by.

He just got fat.. son still got a top ten hairline
QFT

Last edited:
The Breakfast Club w/ Comedian Donnell Rawlings: Lord Jamar Beef, Skirts n Hip-Hop, Dave Chappelle Reunion?, August Alsina Pause + more

Comedian and Relationship expert Finesse Mitchell at The Breakfast Club: Relationships, Sex, Angela Yee's love life + more. 

laugh.gif
 @ how she tried to shut down any questions about Boobie in the beginning and they still ended up getting her to talk about it.

She look good tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom