***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Mannnn this ***** Charlamagne ignorant [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he said they can get another uncle Phil just like they got another Aunt Viv

Charlamgne is too stupid mad I never visit this thread. The Tatyana interview was good and she can get it. Dont let me see her out in NYC.

Really? Now these breakfastclub dudes posting all of their webisodes and donkey of the day videos?

Stop spamming with all your channels videos dude.

this threads for the interviews only.

You're going to make everyone unsubscribe to the thread

"Did you know Envy was an informant?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I used to laugh thinking it was just jokes, but after becoming a fan and listening to all the old radio shows and interviews I can see it now. This dude Envy stay telling peoples business. The most blatant one he did was his awkard on air confession about cheating with Erica MEna.

For no reason at all he decides to put Charlamagne name in his mess about cheating too :smh:.

Last edited:
"Did you know Envy was an informant?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I used to laugh thinking it was just jokes, but after becoming a fan and listening to all the old radio shows and interviews I can see it now. This dude Envy stay telling peoples business. The most blatant one he did was his awkard on air confession about cheating with Erica MEna.

For no reason at all he decides to put Charlamagne name in his mess about cheating too :smh:.
what he say about cthagod :nerd:

Last edited:
Really? Now these breakfastclub dudes posting all of their webisodes and donkey of the day videos?

Stop spamming with all your channels videos dude.

this threads for the interviews only.

You're going to make everyone unsubscribe to the thread
yeah only post interviews we dont care bout that other stuff

For those that care, Envy and Charlamagne posted on instagram that the show will be airing on Revolt TV March 31, not March 3 like originally mentioned. Last night I saw a commercial on VH1 for a Hot 97 show that is also airing on March 31. I saw Flex, Angie, and Cypha, and the beard guy. Anxious to see what this is going to be like.

For those that care, Envy and Charlamagne posted on instagram that the show will be airing on Revolt TV March 31, not March 3 like originally mentioned. Last night I saw a commercial on VH1 for a Hot 97 show that is also airing on March 31. I saw Flex, Angie, and Cypha, and the beard guy. Anxious to see what this is going to be like.
damn my bad man i saw that on revolt a few days ago and meant to update u but forgot

Mekhi interview was good, that Tatyana Ali interview was kind of awkard. She definitely didn't fit, and really doesn't have much to talk about.

bruh Tatyana Ali is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Chea. What I wanna know is how big them residual checks? She said "its not like you can live just off them you gotta work too" and "they dwindle down as the years go by"
I remember thinking she was gonna have a decent acting or singing career. Neither turned out to be true. :smh: Peaked at Fresh Prince

Also Mekhi Phifer aged terribly. Almost looks like a completely different person compared to 10 years ago

Last edited:
bruh Tatyana Ali is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Chea. What I wanna know is how big them residual checks? She said "its not like you can live just off them you gotta work too" and "they dwindle down as the years go by"
I remember thinking she was gonna have a decent acting or singing career. Neither turned out to be true. :smh: Peaked at Fresh Prince

Also Mekhi Phifer aged terribly. Almost looks like a completely different person compared to 10 years ago
:lol: bruh he like 40 something he seem right around where he should
besides he did say he was stressin :lol:

I remember thinking she was gonna have a decent acting or singing career. Neither turned out to be true.
mean.gif
Peaked at Fresh Prince

Depends how those contracts were written

I know for sure Will is making millions off syndication every year. 

Back
Top Bottom