***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

K michelle jacked her hood rat fan base

Last edited:
What you know about stick stickly?

But **** K michelle I hate that song "cant raise a man" with a passion
Im a 90s nick type of dude n I hate both of em but all the k cole fans I knew switched hood rats, they all k michelle fans now

Either she's a really good actor or she's legit hurt about her situation right now
You can't fake that. You can see that **** in her eyes.

It's gotta suck to have your life on front street like that all the time but her & boobie were acting like every other ******* *** couple you see who have breakups over social media. That **** was embarrassing 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You can't fake that. You can see that **** in her eyes.

It's gotta suck to have your life on front street like that all the time but her & boobie were acting like every other ******* *** couple you see who have breakups over social media. That **** was embarrassing 
laugh.gif

I never understood broadcasting your relationship trials or trials in general over social media...at the end of the day no one really cares lol so why even give people all that ammo to us put you down even more

ehh I can't even really say that because I talk about my stuff on here but I guess since its more anonymous its different *shrugs

Last edited:

I never understood broadcasting your relationship trials or trials in general over social media...at the end of the day no one really cares lol so why even give people all that ammo to us put you down even more

ehh I can't even really say that because I talk about my stuff on here but I guess since its more anonymous its different *shrugs
Actually the sad thing is that too many people care. 

http://instagram.com/keyshiacole 

http://instagram.com/boobygang

Those are grown *** women literally having internet wars on every picture about someone else's relationship 
laugh.gif

On another note, the lack of a filter people have on social media is interesting. Somehow...Twitter/FB/Insta gets people to subconciously say things. From people broadcasting EXTREMELY personal **** to these kids posting evidence of crime. There's a function of people's brains that seems to shut down when on social media. In the past...even I have scrolled down my own timeline and wondered what the **** was I thinking when I said that. I'm much better about it now. I "twatch" alot more than I tweet. 

Last edited:

Actually the sad thing is that too many people care. 

http://instagram.com/keyshiacole 

http://instagram.com/boobygang

Those are grown *** women literally having internet wars on every picture about someone else's relationship 
laugh.gif

On another note, the lack of a filter people have on social media is interesting. Somehow...Twitter/FB/Insta gets people to subconciously say things. From people broadcasting EXTREMELY personal **** to these kids posting evidence of crime. There's a function of people's brains that seems to shut down when on social media. In the past...even I have scrolled down my own timeline and wondered what the **** was I thinking when I said that. I'm much better about it now. I "twatch" alot more than I tweet. 
I was scrollin down my fb news feed man this chick literally is givin a play by play on everything that her & baby father are going through...of course 70+ people are liking her status updates and commenting saying stuff like "eff that broke _"...this broad literally just said im 21 with 2 kids I know there is a real man out here thats going to take care of me and mines lmfao

Smh damn I just checked out both of their pages and the comments on those pics are just plain sad

Last edited:
Charlamagne brought up a dope point.  YG held down the west boast sound. Why New York artists ban't do the same?

Charlamagne brought up a dope point.  YG held down the west boast sound. Why New York artists ban't do the same?

What i gained from the question and the answer is that NY producers aren't really putting up numbers right now nor can i think of one that has the old NY sound that people are looking for.

Was it good? Imma watch when I get home, did barlamagne bring up problem or tyga

Heard his album, nothing special.

Production wise or lyrics.

What is the West coast sound?

Because Kendrick doesn't have a west coast sound?

Heard his album, nothing special.

Production wise or lyrics.

Charlamagne brought up a dope point.  YG held down the west coast sound. Why New York artists ban't do the same?

What is the West coast sound?

Because Kendrick doesn't have a west coast sound?

Actually Kendrick does have a West Coast sound, just a different spin on it. If you didn't know where either were from and listened to both of their albums for the first time, it would be pretty easy to tell. It's very refreshing since a lot of that distinctive regionality is missing.

Back
Top Bottom