***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I just now saw the Ashy Larry interview. 

Homie has a straight up man crush for August Alsina 
sick.gif

They put him on blast for it too 
laugh.gif

Now that Bobbie is out the league, he might want to reconcile. Cheaper to keep her.
Background on them two?

between who????

Charlamagne didn't like her comments about Beyonce and some song she did about bow down. He made some comments about her , I think he even gave her donkey of the day. Then when she commented about the super bowl and was going in on Michelle he made some slick comments, then she blocked him from twitter. He kept taking jabs at her especially when guest would come on the show who have any affiliation with Beyonce. Just adding fuel to the fire.

I will pass on it then

It wasn't the best, nothing gained from the interview at all. They kept prying about her personal ****, marriage, dating, moms and stuff like that. She was pretty tight lip, as she should be. Charlamagen apologized and to her, apparantly he called her a ***** too.

Maybe thats why Boobie was out doing him................................**** was probably sweet at first, but then her true nature took over

Always thought it was funny that when she was heartbroken, miserable, and angry at her family, that's when people were loving her music. But when she was in a relationship and happy, her fans left.

Baggage aside she seems like a cool chick to me.

It's funny dudes are only satisfied when the interviews are an hour long and about the old days or some gossipy bs.

She answered most of their questions without being too industry and they addressed the beef or whatever and came to an understanding (Charlemagne apologized :lol: yet no one mentioned that)

But dudes prefer petty/catty stuff like females now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom