***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Yee looks good man..**** what u heard!

angela_yee_2845153.jpg

angela-yee-2.jpg

img_0916.jpg

Sure man, she ain't ugly but you wouldn't look at her twice if you ain't know her.

No chick in their 40s is single by choice.

She really does have the mind of a 20 year old tho I blame it on her career being mostly gossiping and interviewing hip hop artists. Pretty sure that could stunt your mental growth.

That's what I always thought. She 40 years old using the word thot and all she do is ask Meadiatakeout type of questions on the show. Whenever they bring it up that she's single she always act some high school chick that's never had D. She still look good to me though, I'll give her some young meat.

Last edited:
Like someone said earlier, she's 40.........well past the prime of her life as far as being a female is concerned.  There are now younger and better looking females that are grabbing the attention of guys, and her window of opportunity is closing faster by the day.  Also, half the time Angela Yee looks like she just left from working on a construction site instead of being on the radio and the air live everyday.  A woman in her position should be looking fly everyday, (hair and make up done) and doing everything that is takes to land a man and for her that simply isn't the case. 

Shorty has a great job, A1 credit, just purchased a piece of land in Brooklyn, and attractive. I'm pretty sure she's single by choice and not because she doesn't wear a dress and heels everyday.

A 40 year old chick single by CHOICE, yeah right. Nobody is buying that champ, not even for cheap. Like I said earlier, every woman wants or desires to have a man. No matter how "successful" they are, especially when they are older. Even Oprah with all her success and money has a man by her side.

Women dream of having a kid or marriage as little girls, so that same mentality sticks with them forever. Show me a "successful" woman that's single by choice and I'll so you a woman that doesn't want to live life. That's why it's so important for some of you dudes in here to soak up the game and ask questions if you don't know what your talking. I want you dudes to know how to deal with women and know which ones are worth your time and energy.

A 40 year old chick single by CHOICE, yeah right. Nobody is buying that champ, not even for cheap. Like I said earlier, every woman wants or desires to have a man. No matter how "successful" they are, especially when they are older. Even Oprah with all her success and money has a man by her side.

Women dream of having a kid or marriage as little girls, so that same mentality sticks with them forever. Show me a "successful" woman that's single by choice and I'll so you a woman that doesn't want to live life.

They can't be single by choice? I'm never having a daughter :smh:

Not every woman's definition of life is marriage and/or a kid. God forbid the chick don't want to be a housewife by 40 .. that means something wrong with her? There's only one instruction manual for life? There's too many females out there who are content with stacking $$, being independent, and getting non commitment D on the side from a married dude :lol:. I wish there were more women like her, instead of the chicks thirsty to get wifed up and bringing nothing to the table but a good mouth and make up skills.

Women dream of having a kid or marriage as little girls, so that same mentality sticks with them forever. Show me a "successful" woman that's single by choice and I'll so you a woman that doesn't want to live life.
They can't be single by choice? I'm never having a daughter
mean.gif

Not every woman's definition of life is marriage and/or a kid. God forbid the chick don't want to be a housewife by 40 .. that means something wrong with her? There's only one instruction manual for life? There's too many females out there who are content with stacking $$, being independent, and getting non commitment D on the side from a married dude
laugh.gif
. I wish there were more women like her, instead of the chicks thirsty to get wifed up and bringing nothing to the table but a good mouth and make up skills.
One more time champ........No woman desires to be single, particularly the older a woman gets.  What chick has a life long desire of laying up in the bed lonely at night waiting for that notorious 2am phone call in hopes of being someone's jump off or a side piece. 

You must be on that high school/college style game.  The game I'm talking about is way more advanced than what you seem to understand so now's the perfect time to just sit back, listen, and take notes.  We're talking about a 40 year old woman here.  Any woman in her right mind wants to have a man to call their own, that's the name of the game out here in the streets.  Marriage or having kids is one thing, but if every woman can have it their way, they would tell you that they want a man that's theirs to come home to.  All that "I'm independent" jargon that you were referencing earlier is a a coping mechanism to help these single, lonely, and bitter woman deal with their inability to get a man.

Now a woman may settle for the jump off or side piece role, but they end up doing that by default.  Mainly because if they can't have a man of their own they take what they can get.  Women who don't end up securing a man eventually join the sisterhood of failure, which it appears Angela Yee is heading to towards if she isn't there already...........and you appear to be giving her the extra push to help get her there.  Matter of fact, if you keep posting the way they you currently are, I'm going to have to add you to that list myself.  Women that end of joining the sisterhood of failure always end up recruiting new members, which is why I call them the old war vets. As women, if they can't be happy, they don't want to see younger women happy as well.  It's a never ending cycle.  

I think she just has high, unrealistic standards. Like in her mind she think she gonna get chose by a nba player or some model looking dude

One more time champ........No woman desires to be single, particularly the older a woman gets.  What chick has a life long desire of laying up in the bed lonely at night waiting for that notorious 2am phone call in hopes of being someone's jump off or a side piece. 

You must be on that high school/college style game.  The game I'm talking about is way more advanced than what you seem to understand so now's the perfect time to just sit back, listen, and take notes. 

:lol: :lol: man please you just sat here and said Angela Yee isn't wifed up because she doesn't wear make up and heels everyday to a radio station and you're trying school someone? I'm a grown man just like you, relax. Unless you were born with a woman brain I'm not sure how you can explicitly say what a woman wants out of life. People are allowed to have different opinions :rolleyes. I'm assuming people in general decide to walk different paths of life, and having a significant other isn't the deciding factor on if they're a failure or not. A relationship having that much of a impact on your life sounds more HS/College to me but you got it though champ, thanks for the lesson.

I think she just has high, unrealistic standards. Like in her mind she think she gonna get chose by a nba player or some model looking dude

That's what I'm thinking too, she doesn't want to "settle"

Last edited:
Oprah with all her success and money has a man by her side.

:rofl:

Worst example ever.

Especially when you contradict it by saying this...
Women dream of having a kid or marriage as little girls, so that same mentality sticks with them forever.

They've been "dating" for damn near 3 decades. Stedman is basically an accessory for pictures and parties.

Oprah has all that wealth and business knowledge with no one to pass it directly too :lol:

:rofl:

Worst example ever.

Women dream of having a kid or marriage as little girls, so that same mentality sticks with them forever.

They've been "dating" for damn near 3 decades. Stedman is basically an accessory for pictures and parties.

Oprah has all that wealth and business knowledge with no one to pass it directly too :lol:

maaaaan i heard of dude but never paid him ANY mind
after this interview im gonna check dude out
GREAT interview

roll.gif

Worst example ever.

Oprah has all that wealth and business knowledge with no one to pass it directly too
laugh.gif
Yet another individual that has no idea what he's talking about and voluntarily gives his unwarranted opinion on the matter at hand, SMH.  It's obvious you didn't read all of my statements champ, so I"m going to repost and highlight below in bold the most important ones for you, since you chose not to follow attentively.........................

"Any woman in her right mind wants to have a man to call their own, that's the name of the game out here in the streets.  Marriage or having kids is one thing, but if every woman can have it their way, they would tell you that they want a man that's theirs to come home to."

Did you read that champ, and does it make sense to you??  If not, please ask questions instead of wasting my time and yours by posting worthless statements and making baseless claims on my behalf.  Again, I want you dudes to soap up the game and learn from those that are willing to help teach you dudes since it's obvious that you dudes missed these valuable lessons somewhere along in life.  

Yet another individual that has no idea what he's talking about and voluntarily gives his unwarranted opinion on the matter at hand, SMH

The Irony. In here with these useless walls of text. Get a blog.

How does one SOAP up game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom