***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Cipha and Khaled had the same situation happen
This is one of my fav interviews

YOU ARE A LIARRRR

roll.gif

I don't believe that..

she interned for wu Tang right outta college around the mid to late 90s. I don't care how old she is really, I would smash heavily :smokin

For what it's worth, if this is how Angela looks with make up then she looks better without it and I respect her decision to choose Breakfast Club over Hot 97, but man her voice is annoying and she speaks like she's still in high school
mean.gif

Angela born in 83
her wiki page had another date for the longest.....I think she went in and had **** changed.

If you've ever seen her tbt pics on ig from college that **** looked like it was from the 90s and not the 00

I don't believe she's 31 AT ALL

edit: her dumbass edited the age but not the dates from when she graduated from college so it would correlate 
laugh.gif
 .......it says she graduated from college in 1997

Last edited:
Angela born in 83
her wiki page had another date for the longest.....I think she went in and had **** changed.

If you've ever seen her tbt pics on ig from college that **** looked like it was from the 90s and not the 00

edit: her dumbass edited the age but not the dates from when she graduated from college so it would correlate :lol:  .......it says she graduated from college in 1997

I just looked at her wikipedia page and she graduated high school at age 10 and college at age 14.

Either way I hate the questions she asks people on that show. All 3 of them are lame but atleast envy is a respectable dj.

That Gates interview on Sway [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] dude got that mouthpiece forreal no homo

edit: her dumbass edited the age but not the dates from when she graduated from college so it would correlate :lol:  .......it says she graduated from college in 1997

Fun Fact....she graduated from the College in my city.

Also I think you're right. If we were that close in age I'm sure I woulda ran into her. Been to plenty parties at Wesleyan

Fun Fact....she graduated from the College in my city.

Also I think you're right. If we were that close in age I'm sure I woulda ran into her. Been to plenty parties at Wesleyan
She's definitely older, in multiple videos they mention that Envy is the youngest and he's 36 

She looks cute for a 40 year old....but then I look at Nia Long, Regina Hall, Regina King, and Malinda Williams and have to retract the hell out of that statement.

Yee not the coldest but she got sex appeal, I like her swag and the way she talk. But real talk, she 40 and dnt do anal she not getting cuffed for a min, that's slightly childish

roll.gif
@ her page actually saying 83

Yee is cool she's cute but she don't have  sex appeal &  she seems kinda boring

I take that back she's lookin right in these pics

Last edited:
real talk if she wasnt biracial most of yah wouldnt even be discussing this 
roll.gif

semi srs

Back
Top Bottom