***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

real talk if she wasnt biracial most of yah wouldnt even be discussing this 
roll.gif

semi srs
If she wasn't biracial, then she would cease to exist as Angela Lee lol. What kinda **** is that to say

this hot 97 show on VH1 is kinda funny
maybe that it's so terrible that it's good?

these fools at hot97 think they're important to the culture.

no radio station or its crappy personalities is relevant in 2014.

who listens to radio anymore? only people listening are poor people with old car stereos without AUX

or people at their jobs who are forced.

Last edited:
maybe that it's so terrible that it's good?

these fools at hot97 think they're important to the culture.

no radio station or its crappy personalities is relevant in 2014.

who listens to radio anymore? only people listening are poor people with old car stereos without AUX

or people at their jobs who are forced.

Wrong wrong wrong

Very wrong. If people weren't still listening to the radio, then all these Billboard/Top 40 charts wouldn't look the way they do. Talk about a completely out of touch statement :lol:

The radio is the same as whats going on with the internet. 

Even though you can find better news on the net then the tv, the tv is still the main way people get there information. Radio acts the same way, thats were most people go to hear the latest hits or talk shows(compared to blog sites and online podcast). Ipods, smartphones, & satellite radio are working themselves in, but they are no match for the current system in place as of right now. 

Last edited:
I don't believe that..

she interned for wu Tang right outta college around the mid to late 90s. I don't care how old she is really, I would smash heavily :smokin

Exactly, she is late 30s or early 40s. She went to HS with AJ Calloway and Lauren Hill, he mentioned it on their show when he was there. He is 39 now turning 40 this year, so just do the math. Its no disrespect to her, she looks good. Something about her makes me thnk she is a real freak. She talk about getting ate out is a requirement for her.

Angela born in 83
:lol:

her wiki page had another date for the longest.....I think she went in and had **** changed.

If you've ever seen her tbt pics on ig from college that **** looked like it was from the 90s and not the 00

I don't believe she's 31 AT ALL

edit: her dumbass edited the age but not the dates from when she graduated from college so it would correlate :lol:  .......it says she graduated from college in 1997

I think she said she went to Weslyn or something, not sure about the spelling.

Last edited:
Angela Yee...meh...never saw what dudes saw in her

That Hot 97 show on VH-1 is corny. It seems very scripted the way the artist and DJ's are playing up to the camera.

Very wrong. If people weren't still listening to the radio, then all these Billboard/Top 40 charts wouldn't look the way they do. Talk about a completely out of touch statement :lol:

Yep

Radio is still the main way people listen to music in their car.

We're talking about the average person. You get in your car and turn on your radio, that's it. The average person isn't paying for satellite. Paying for something you can get for free? That's why they merged. If I'm tech savvy enough I can download music and play what I want. Use spotify or Pandora.

iPhones and iPods aren't really any different than people playing tapes or CD's previously in their cars.

Back
Top Bottom