***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Can't lie, that First Name Last Name song was hard. Dumb as **** but it was tough.

JT Money had joints too.

J money had some bangers ...all these names takes me back to when I was living in ATL during that time, was lit :pimp:

Used to come back home n hear the same songs in the club like 2 months late :lol:

These ****** were truly ahead of their time. Even in personality. You can't tell me a ***** like J. Money wouldn't been one of the funniest ****** on something like Snapchat

"I haven't smoked mid since 2000 sir. Good goshamoly" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah they whole wave died smh

LA & J Money should've been stars it's crazy as hell the OG Black Migo Gang was Future, LA, JMoney, Scooter, Maceo and Parlae :smh:

Rich Kidz and all the affiliates was too damn disorganized and sloppy they should've been major too tho. Skooly apart of Ear Drummers now on the low so he getting a lil check writing, etc but besides that Londonondatrack and Thug the only ones left getting to it.

Guapo had a hit some years ago with Guaponese that he didn't capitalize on then literally made up the Dab dance but was too much of a junkie to capitalize on that either :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah they whole wave died smh

LA & J Money should've been stars it's crazy as hell the OG Black Migo Gang was Future, LA, JMoney, Scooter, Maceo and Parlae
mean.gif

Rich Kidz and all the affiliates was too damn disorganized and sloppy they should've been major too tho. Skooly apart of Ear Drummers now on the low so he getting a lil check writing, etc but besides that Londonondatrack and Thug the only ones left getting to it.

Guapo had a hit some years ago with Guaponese that he didn't capitalize on then literally made up the Dab dance but was too much of a junkie to capitalize on that either
mean.gif
guapo and skooly let them drugs handle them......them cats be looking thowed off then a mother

Offset Shawty & Lamborghini Leland
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

LA had it but was impatient and started getting arrogant
mean.gif
No Reason for him to talk bad about T.I, and Grand Hustle when they was pushing him heavy

By time those odd videos drop of him getting face tats + the Duck video it was already over
waaaaaay ahead of their time . theres so much going on in the game right now and over the past 5 years that can be DIRECTLY linked to yung la .

the hair cuts

the colored hair

the flow

the slangs

the melodies

a lot of this stuff flat out wouldn't exist if it weren't for la . period . la just wasn't "street" enough and it went all bad when he got beat up . hasn't been back since . and i feel like he went at grand hustle because they were all on board to hop on aint i when shawty lo was on tip's head . that record is still in rotation on urban radio . people forget , there was a time when that "must be two sides campaign" against tip was serious in the street and tip needed a hit . the don't i record in response was ringing . when he did the futuristic love record with fantasias brother i knew that was against his will 

don't forget dro got a hit using dudes whole swag on i don't know y'all . black boy white boy put dro back in a good space and he drifted way off once la left .

come outside how i wanna come outside 
laugh.gif

First time I ever heard Future and Scooter was on a J Money track back in like 08
THIS . i think people forget j money started the word sauce and they both started that futuristic wave to the point we got an artist named future 
laugh.gif

and i love future but lets keep it a 100 . stand out records to me from that time 

laugh.gif
 this was just always a favorite , meanie was a part of the la j money movement also 

and now we got sauce twinz and too much sauce is the song of the summer 

ima get off my soapbox but in short , we went from this to lil yachty openly saying he makes bubblegum trap . yung ralph got ridiculed for look like money and this man got over 18m views for one night 
roll.gif

Futuristic era ATL appreciation happens at least once every 4 months :lol: :pimp:.

Skooly STILL putting out heat. Y'all sleep. Black John Gotti.
Guapo had a local hit with "Run it up". Them drugs done ****** him up though :smh:

Leland had it mane. J money, Rich Kidz. Travis Porter, Roscoe Dash, Shop boyz. That's my era man :pimp:

This dude was a bum. I did play futuristic love earlier today though.

I feel like he helped young dro become trash. But then again, LA did coin the term "y'all ain't ordinary bruh"

Getting old af I remember watching that j money vid when it first came out :lol: Didn't bruh get wet up outside the club a few years ago? Crazy thought Leland was gone blow he had it bubbling with that black boy white boy

O look, the monthly thread about these bums. They drew a blueprint but the dudes nowadays perfected the idea. These ****** the chuck taylors of basketball shoes. Dro before leland>dro during and after.

Yachty is just a skinny black fuschia braided version of Makonnen. This emo trap **** is the worst thing to happen to rap music ever. Makes me miss Soulja and his club bangers every couple weeks.

Yachty ate this **** though. Along with the Skipster McFlipster.

**** so good it make her cuss :lol:.

Last edited:
Fam listen to yourself you rebuking the futuristic wave but championing soulja boy tell em :lol: Cmon bruh.

Last edited:
Fam listen to yourself you rebuking the futuristic wave but championing soulja boy tell em :lol: Cmon bruh.
Soulja>j money and duct tape leland tho. Zan and lean 2, done came up, juice, turn my swag on, pretty boy swag> their whole discography.

Back
Top Bottom