***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Naw yfn lucci bigger than 21 savage right now I hear boss, yfn the song, and key to the streets all the time

Boss and key to the streets are damn near anthems now

Lucci sucks. Have no idea how out of all these dudes coming hes the one that snaked himself into radio play

Don't be in gates thread talking bout fake #s then use them skewed #s. Up here savage mode is everywhere. I heard a lucci song everywhere a few mths ago but this ***** whole tape everywhere

Don't be in gates thread talking bout fake #s then use them skewed #s. Up here savage mode is everywhere. I heard a lucci song everywhere a few mths ago but this ***** whole tape everywhere

Savage mode released in July. It should be everywhere :lol:

Wish me well 2 released in February...key to the streets is getting a lot of play. Go down to ATL....they'll tell you Lucci is the hottest thing out. That's no knock on 21, he right up there.....

But Lucci got the buzz as "next" outta ATL right now.

Nah I ain't gonna front Key to the streets was everywhere, but I've never seen people listen to his tape. I've seen people banging savage mode all on snap/ig etc. All I'm saying is 21 outside of atl/south winning popularity wise.

Savage mode took dude to another level honestly. Lucci had the bigger single no doubt, but savage had the bigger project.

Yup. Savage mode boosted 21 Savage up a whole nother level. The Metro and Future co-signs helped. Lucci had a better project.....but it's more of a slow burner. People are just now coming around to Lucci. He's been building a slow and consistent fan base. "Key to the streets" is JUST now blowing up nationally. His next tape should be his breakout one.

21 Savage got the tape with more bangers and hype. He gained a lot of new fans almost overnight. Hell, the 21 thread was dead on NT til recently.

Good to see him blowing up.

21 made the perfect move with Savage Mode.

A lot of guys have been in the position he was in on the cusp and either didn't drop a strong enough project or didn't drop a project.

Having Metro in his corner was crucial, he's the hottest producer in the industry and has been at the helm of some of the best projects in rap the last 2/3 years.

A lot more guys need to link up with a producer like Metro who can really be an auteur to your autobiography as an artist.

Last edited:
Exact reason why grand hustle<

Look at that flag now, his one single delayed the inevitable.
nah i disagree id say it saved them and kept them afloat in that moment . the aint i version with tip and dro was a remix , that record was already going . i mean really what would've happened that was so great in the works without him ?

if anything grand hustle didn't capitalize on any of the artist signed to them around that time if you weren't ti . before la came into the picture , dro should've been had another album out . why did yola never drop ? with the right direction , we don't know where these artist could've been . when all the dro promises started to be broken it was clear that ship was only for one person . can you even name one person in hustle gang ?
And this is with YFN Lucci not dropping a tape since February.
i feel like it all depends on who you ask . I've heard arguments both ways but  i really haven't wanted to listen to either . i guess cinco is over already ?

I'm getting both tapes now cause of this thread and i see "produced by young n fly" on a couple lucci tracks 

this young n fly?

maybe I'm missing out cause young n fly got joints 

Damn I fasho remember J.Money talkin bout Leland smoking mid and showing the PO on the Maserati to but WTF happened to dude after he was shot up?

***** turning over in his grave seeing Future blast off like that.

Roscoe melodies is way better than Uzi/Yachty but he's a generation removed from them musically.

He never reinvented himself to move forward with the sound.

**** sad Roscoe and travis Porter were just poppin not to long ago andyl y'all talking about them like they dropped in the 90s or somethin lol

Roscoe made himself look stupid tryna go at Kanye, Miguel, Meek, etc on Twitter and then went ghost for like 3 years :lol:

Can't really expect to have a thriving career operating like that

Edit: Plus I think he was signed to Polow :x

Last edited:
Strap from Travis Porter lightweight nice, he got a few bangers on all of his mixtapes

Strap da fool really one of the best dudes out of ATL. He just can't get away from that Travis Porter lane. His All In series is dope.

Roscoe, Travis and them came out around 09/10. In this day and age, that's a world away from Lil Uzi and Lil Yachty. Not even in the same lane.

Rar Sremmurd are descendants of Travis Porter.

Bruh.

Strap should have been the breakout star of Travis Porter.

This was shuffled on my Spinrilla and someone thought it was a old Kodak song. :lol:

Kodak gonna come home from his bid with his voice deeper and have the run Solo Strap should have had if they marketed and promoted him right.

I messed with Roscoe and Travis Porter. TP split up and tried to make a comeback, but it was too late.

Only newish rappers I mess with is Travis Scott and Thugga. Outside of liking a feature or 1-2 songs everyone else can kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom