***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

leland helped keep that grand hustle flag flying weather u wanna admit it or not

tip was on his way to jail and it took dro went pretty silent . also , if u know dro's history , he was in a group with fabo and signed to raheem . working with la wasnt a far cry from how he came up

This was around the time of Paper Trail? Man if anything he dragged Dro and the rest of the label down

Shawty Lo >> yung LA

"***** say he from the Westside?
Well gahh damn! It must be two sides"

:lol: ***** u was on that wave for half a summer then it died that fast. Soulja>them no way u can tell me different

I was true to that futuristic ****, I still play J Money Trapper of the Year tape til this day...Certified hood classic. You already know what it is with Black Boy White Boy. Who put you on the Juug Man?

I was true to that futuristic ****, I still play J Money Trapper of the Year tape til this day...Certified hood classic. You already know what it is with Black Boy White Boy. Who put you on the Juug Man?
His run was even shorter. ***** couldn't even capitalize off his bricks verse smh

Last edited:
Yachty ate this **** though. Along with the Skipster McFlipster.

**** so good it make her cuss :lol:.

Skipped over both him and Young Thug's songs on that tape (which is another banger from him btw)

I'm gonna go back and in depth listen to some Yung LA and JMoney stuff, cause besides Young Dro and a pinch of Yung Ralph, I wasn't listening to any of those dudes. Damn shame what happened to Dro, dude is making songs that both Future and Desiigner passed on

Last edited:
All of their runs were much longer than ya mans King Louie tho, never seen a ***** fumble with the rock that bad
U ain't lying, he was the most complete outta all those chiraq dudes. But u don't hear me reminiscing on his 4 week run like y'all clamor over LA 2 and a half months that Noone will remember.

U ain't lying, he was the most complete outta all those chiraq dudes. But u don't hear me reminiscing on his 4 week run like y'all clamor over LA 2 and a half months that Noone will remember.

Lol that's because he didn't do **** worth reminiscing about...If he was the most complete then where he at now? He got lapped by literally every ***** in the Chiraq movement, meanwhile Leland and Jermaine birthed the style you love listening to today

Like I said, them ****** the chuck taylors of basketball shoes. **** was cool way back until u realized it's far better out there. They had an idea and failed miserably, miserably. These new ****** took that idea, flipped it, and ran laps around them ******. It's a reason ye and Drake put Louie in the ghostwriting camps.

But hey we still waiting on shy glizzy to blow up right?

Guapo is never going to be a star but Run It Up is a modern day Negro spiritual.

Something about that song is just so joyous to me, I remember hearing that in a party early in the spring and just throwing my drink at the ceiling.

I knew whole time Omar was sus in real life.

I watched an interview on HBO with him and was like wait, son is really a fruit?!?!

Wack rappers been starting trends the last few years. Soulja Boy, Plies, Lil' B and Shawty Lo are responsible for a lot of the **** that is popping in rap today.

I **** with Plies and that Shawty Lo album had some heat

Last edited:
Soulja Boy is a visionary.

He mastered the art of going viral and marketing online way before anyone else.

He was the first popping on MySpace/YouTube and was early on Twitter.

Only problem is he's just not good at making music.

If you have somebody with Soulja Boy's marketing/business mind with actual talent then you have a superstar.

Guapo is never going to be a star but Run It Up is a modern day Negro spiritual.

Something about that song is just so joyous to me, I remember hearing that in a party early in the spring and just throwing my drink at the ceiling.

It's a shame this song didn't take off the way it should've :smh:.

The OG one with Skippa tha Flippa >>>>>>>>>. Takeoff wasn't needed. They just wanted a Migo on there. "Fkc the rap game" was dope too. But "run it up" is gospel. It's what made me start taking YFN Lucci seriously.

Now, he the hottest ****** out the A :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom