***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I like hearing from dudes like Rico Love. Dude has made a lot of money writing and producing stuff people don't even know about.

miss info or angela yee?
nerd.gif
Brittnay Sky

Very wrong. If people weren't still listening to the radio, then all these Billboard/Top 40 charts wouldn't look the way they do. Talk about a completely out of touch statement
laugh.gif
Yep

Radio is still the main way people listen to music in their car.

We're talking about the average person. You get in your car and turn on your radio, that's it. The average person isn't paying for satellite. Paying for something you can get for free? That's why they merged. If I'm tech savvy enough I can download music and play what I want. Use spotify or Pandora.

iPhones and iPods aren't really any different than people playing tapes or CD's previously in their cars.
maybe your age group. maybe old people

ClearChannel/Bain Capital are BILLIONS in debt

siriusxm is only good for howard stern/opie & anthony

no one listens to stupid morning shows. podcasts ate them alive

no one is gonna sit and listen to stupid commercials. radio is dead

there is no one on top 40 station that makes over $500,000 a year from radio

sports/political talk are the only one's making a decent living. don't get me started on numbers

Last edited:

sports/political talk are the only one's making a decent living. don't get me started on numbers

he's trolling y'all. everyone please stop responding.

Very wrong. If people weren't still listening to the radio, then all these Billboard/Top 40 charts wouldn't look the way they do. Talk about a completely out of touch statement :lol:

Yep

Radio is still the main way people listen to music in their car.

We're talking about the average person. You get in your car and turn on your radio, that's it. The average person isn't paying for satellite. Paying for something you can get for free? That's why they merged. If I'm tech savvy enough I can download music and play what I want. Use spotify or Pandora.

iPhones and iPods aren't really any different than people playing tapes or CD's previously in their cars.

Anyway, watched a Pusha T interview from here, and it was pretty funny, especially when Charlamagne kept pressing him with questions about Kelly Rowland :lol:

Anyway, watched a Pusha T interview from here, and it was pretty funny, especially when Charlamagne kept pressing him with questions about Kelly Rowland
laugh.gif
Best part of the interview was the end when Charlamagne told Pusha, "I'll give Kanye all the credit for your album, I knew you couldn't deliver something that good."
laugh.gif

Cast of "Love in the City" at The Breakfast Club: Feelin Charlamagne, Cock Blockin Yee, Cleavage, Dating younger men, surviving cancer + more.

all 4 of them could get it especially the one in the blazer & the one in the black and white
devil.gif

Last edited:
I have no idea who any of them are or what Love In the City is, but 2 and a half of them could get it

Diamond at The Breakfast Club: Gucci Mane Slappin Lil Scrappy, Crime Mob, Freestyles, Soulja Boy, Crooked managers and more. 

cool interview with August. I get where he is coming from especially about he fakeness in the industry. Hope his honesty doesn't affect him too much, not sure how accepting people will be of it.

Those love in the city chicks are nice, all coud get it. Tiffany said she had a double masectomy, did she get breast implants afterward? I don't recall her mentioning that.

Back
Top Bottom