***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

homie said top 5 
roll.gif

its all good though, everyone got their own taste

Nore interview was dopeeeee

I'm not a fan of Nore's music, but I knew the hype NT built up about the Breakfast club interview would not disappoint. **** was funny.

I always knew he was one of those funny hood cats though.

whats really amazing is most people dont know that nore reaaly was the first to rock with pharrel/neptunes. i been tellin people for years but all people who werent into ny hip hop at that time think about when they think of nore is the silly stuff and nah mean ya heards and all that.

whats really amazing is most people dont know that nore reaaly was the first to rock with pharrel/neptunes. i been tellin people for years but all people who werent into ny hip hop at that time think about when they think of nore is the silly stuff and nah mean ya heards and all that.
THIS…Superthug still goes...

I think I said a lot of this during the Prodigy interview. Dude tries too hard, and it just makes him look faker. Dude is worse than Rick Ross. You can't be 40 bragging about going to the hood.

First he's trying to live down his height, and then being from Long Island, and then Tru Life and Saigon, and then the back lash from the book, and then Havoc playing him

There's a reason he's taken so many public L's

Top 5 what?

Top 5 interview for people who can't read between the lines :smh:

I don't care what anyone says, NORE's first album is a classic. Still got my original copy.

Interview was :pimp:

yup...wha, wha, wha, wha....superthug was my jam as was im a G

Back
Top Bottom