***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

according to lipstick alley and some old HS pics her freckles are fake http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=673600&page=3

too bad cuz she looks good with them

why is the Revolt logo all over the BC stuff? do the interviews air on TV?

i dont get that channel
Wow @ the original post in that thread (don't know what all the other **** is about).

I never saw that interview. I bet she wishes she could have that comment back.

Mustard don't talk much but low key he seems like a chill dude to kick it with :lol:

He also seems smarter than most people probably think he is. At least he's conscious enough to know he should get healthier and he's smartening up and saving his money now unlike the past.

At 23 it's pretty impressive to learn from mistakes so quickly and become wiser.
Most 23 year olds don't gaf.

Good interview :pimp:

"you not one of the slow fat guys that people take advantage of?" 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Now I kinda wanna know who that person putting all that info out there is cause I also grew up in that town and went to elementary, middle, and high school with her.

Her mom was the most active PTA parent I've ever seen mad cool.

Son is posting our yearbook pics wow.

:smh: :smh: :smh::smh: at that person who went deep into that exposure. First time going on that site, gotta assume its always like that. Everyone grew up around someone

Last edited:
Now I kinda wanna know who that person putting all that info out there is cause I also grew up in that town and went to elementary, middle, and high school with her.

Her mom was the most active PTA parent I've ever seen mad cool. Son is posting our yearbook pics wow.
I'm confused whose mom
Cash outs???
U went to school with dude?

Back
Top Bottom