***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Last edited:
My bad man I dont even post in here usually, I watch the vids of people I'm interested in, and then leave.

She wasnt in my opinion, she was cool peoples.

Man theres pictures of her in that lipstick alley thread what do you want me to say? I am not a dermatologist or a biologist IDK the science behind freckles and if they can bloom late or not.

Now I kinda wanna know who that person putting all that info out there is cause I also grew up in that town and went to elementary, middle, and high school with her.

Her mom was the most active PTA parent I've ever seen mad cool.

Son is posting our yearbook pics wow.

:smh: :smh: :smh::smh: at that person who went deep into that exposure. First time going on that site, gotta assume its always like that. Everyone grew up around someone

iit can be...

so many people on there usually someone comes through with info...some people start posts about themselves though and some have google alerts and come in pretending to not be themselves and defend themselves :lol:

did she grow up muslim? she says she did the other person said she didn't

She did. I'm not gonna say she was a devout Muslim, but she wore her hijab and stuff from time to time. That person over there is just going too hard for no reason at all.

laugh.gif
that cant be his mom but then again he is from atl, i wouldnt be surprised
roll.gif
 I wonder how old she is.

according to lipstick alley and some old HS pics her freckles are fake http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=673600&page=3

too bad cuz she looks good with them

why is the Revolt logo all over the BC stuff? do the interviews air on TV?

i dont get that channel

So GUYS regularly go to this site?

what else do yall wana know? me & my best friend at the time used to walk the same way home as her & she used to bring groups of boys back to her house to ****. she was a major *** & got jumped a bunch of times for it. she released a song a while back before she joined TDE but i forgot the name she went by during that time. she was never involved in anything artistic or musical so i was surprised to see her doing music. knowing her, i'm sure she ****** her way into that situation with TDE. but i don't actually know if that's a fact i'm just assuming. she also had really bad acne all over her body for a long time. i saw her getting on the train in my city & her whole back was broken out with dark spots & she still had it showing. & those freckles are so fake she even draws one on her lip like how do u keep up with fake freckles?

Don't even know if any of that is true or not but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you're going to let someone in the industry, I think I would select someone who looks better and has a better body. There's a unlimited supply of females wanting to get in the music industry. I guess common sense isn't too common. Why do people feel the need to **** on people. She hasn't even really made it. Every celeb is a *** and every dude is gay.

It really confuses me why people are so concerned about celebrities. And it's really disturbing how many dudes are like this these days.

Last edited:
I always thought strippers/stripper-looking women are plastered in tattoos like that to distract from injection sites, stab wounds, bullet grazes, and general sores.

Cover the stretch marks.

I prefer my strippers to be tatt free. I haven't been to a strip club in a long time because of it. I'm not a fan of fake ****, much less fake booties.

You go to look at some ***, not read a bible verse on your butt cheek or see a butterlies wings flapping :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom