***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I always thought strippers/stripper-looking women are plastered in tattoos like that to distract from injection sites, stab wounds, bullet grazes, and general sores.

View media item 978884
what kinda strippers you be around?

None of those types, just putting two and two together. You don't bathe yourself in tats from head to toe unless you're hiding something. If you could wipe away Cashout's moms tats, Che Mack's, and other women covered like that, you'll probably find something you don't want to see :lol:

I am behind on my interviews but I will catch out. Don't know how I feel with Spitta interviewing.

Who are some cats everyone would want to see on the Breakfast Club?

Fab, Gambino, maybe Chance, Mac Miller, and Camron for me

I am behind on my interviews but I will catch out. Don't know how I feel with Spitta interviewing.

All of them been on the breakfast club except chance if not mistaken

Didn't Deelicious or whatever her name is get tats to cover up all her war wounds? :lol:

Yep :lol:. Just like chicks getting butterfly tats on their butts. It's less for aesthetics, and more for covering stuff and distracting you from noticing bad/awkward-looking implants

Last edited:
So GUYS regularly go to this site?
If you're going to let someone in the industry, I think I would select someone who looks better and has a better body. There's a unlimited supply of females wanting to get in the music industry. I guess common sense isn't too common. Why do people feel the need to **** on people. She hasn't even really made it. Every celeb is a *** and every dude is gay.

It really confuses me why people are so concerned about celebrities. And it's really disturbing how many dudes are like this these days.

i think most of the guys are gay but there are straight men on there...the site is pretty big so not everything is about celebrity nonsense...

Good *** interview with Meek.

Really enjoyed it man.

I feel for him regarding his parole, **** is crazy that he can't even move out of Philly. Son had bars ready like a true Philly dude though. :lol:

Dude got a lot of ambition man, that's the **** I love to see. He's eating more than a lot of ****** but he's still hungry and knows that there's more levels. (no pun)

I also feel what he said about the IG **** and social media, a lot of people don't see it that way. ****** quick to see someone else shining and feel envy instead of understanding that they were once their position.

The Cudi comment. :lol: :lol:

He's right.

Last edited:

all of those besides Cam are boring interviews

Well sometimes Fab gives you more, but often his interviews are pretty generic.

Last edited:
The Legendary Roots crew
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sway posted an interview with the roots that was a little over an hour. havent watched either yet but im sure they are good

that seems to happen a lot on the breakfast club. they should wear headphones in studio so they can hear how it sounds to the listener and let the guest know because cthegod, envy, and yee are always loud but sometimes the guest isnt

They need to supply some of these guest with a headset or something..

couldn't hardly hear what he was saying.

Gunplay at The Breakfast Club: Staying Sober, Can he squash 50 Cent Beef, Who knocked him out, BET Awards and more.

Back
Top Bottom