***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

mean.gif
Envy: " So what made you even like Donnel Rawlins"?
very interesting interview. Didn't know about the Jamaica part. 

Umar be dropping gems then he says some off the wall **** that make me question everything he just said. :lol:

Where Umar get his info from? He really got me googling Castro being Italian, can't find any info on it being true. lol is he confusing Spain and Italy?

Yee must have took offense when he was talking bout her people and walked out.

Last edited:
Umar catches a lot of sleep ****** by speaking with confidence and conviction and using an educated vocabulary. The **** the average ***** who listens to the breakfast club as their primary source of news doesn't come in direct contact with on an everyday basis can and will be easily influenced by

He has a lot of knowledge, but also a lot of hatred and racism filling his heart at the same time.

The moment he said "the only person in the world who can understand the black man is the black woman" as a basis for his being against interracial marriage, I knew his agenda.

Son said Castro was Italian...

False prophecy b. He's calling out societies half lies with half of his own lies. If it ain't the complete truth, its a lie still at the end of the day.

He sits around an talks about slaves, and being held back, and being under the spell of the white man, etc. But then clearly tells Envy, he wouldn't send his children to college unless they had the discipline to do something to completion whether they liked it or not.

He says he supports getting an african american studies degree, but you better find you a good paying job (the same good paying job that the white devil you preach so hard against employs you for) after you graduate so you can pay back the student loans you just took out.

***** those are slave mentalities

How many white men and women have dropped out of school turned around a build million-billion dollar companies? The hell does their ability to commit to everything until the very end have to do with anything? Its in fact their ability to identify a better situation, or a better way to achieve their goal that got them so far.

The **** you going to school just to be told how to be controlled for? We been locked down in that system from age 5 to 17. Use that higher education to learn how to own something or master a skill that nobody can take away from you. Not to gain knowledge that you can damn near literally learn on the internet you pay for every month. That piece of paper don't mean **** if it doesn't come with something you can build from nothing with your bare hands and mind.

You always hear him talking about how black need more banks, how they need ore businesses. You never hear him talking about where and what black need to put their money into, what types of accounts to put their money in, how to grow $10 to $100, then how to turn that $100 to $1000, and so on to grow an actual business.

How the **** you going to follow that up saying "we got 2 million african americans with masters degrees that are unemployed".... ***** they unemployed cause they got that bum *** degree you suggesting they see through to the very end. Not a business degree, not a technical certification that can be used as a trade to open a business (i.e. auto mechanic, information technology, farming, etc). The SAME BUSINESSES YOU SAID WE AS AFRICAN AMERICANS DON'T OWN OURSELVES.

All cause you out here half hustling off peoples despair and social frustrations. Feeding off their emotions and ignorance rather than feeding them the knowledge they need to succeed in 2017

This ***** didn't suggest blacks going into finance, into real estate, into entrepreneurship, into education, etc. This ***** doesn't really say anything outside of whats being done or happened to us.

How the **** we going to get more black banks, black hospitals, etc if nobody tells/shows these young black boys and girls where it starts from? If nobody guides them? but I bet the moment a white man comes in and tries to help a black boy achieve his dream, Umar would tell him to get the **** away from that man.

I'm tired of hearing this ***** go on with the woe is me ****. He needs to start educating the seeds of our future rather than focusing on the stumps of out past so much. Having the discussion about how ****** we are has only gotten us so far. When he going to start preaching the steps to take to get out the hole to these kids rather than how we fell into it.

***** anyone can recite history. Its a very, VERY important part as our growth as a people, but he's focused moreso on what been done than how to grow and take that next step up.

As a historian, he's a damn good listen. As a problem solver? As a leader? As the voice that can take our people to the next level? Hell nah.

And I'm the father of an interracial son, so **** this bean pie, fitted with a foreman mills dashiki top face *** *****.

And who the **** didn't already know Chinese people were racist before this ***** came back from CHINA....

I don't trust no man who can only point out the flaws in the world without suggesting how to make it better.

TLDR - **** that philly freeway looking *****.

Last edited:
I just want to know where that school donation money is going cause he obviously ain't opening up no school

Last edited:
Umar is a finesser, there are so many other sources of info, good social commentary, and social science that it legit confuses me why any person, especially black people, still takes dude seriously.

Umar is over the top but he right when he says only black women can fully understand black men. I mean it might some rare cases where a white chick is all in and she gets it but that's rare. I've been with some cool white girls but the energy, the vibe just ain't the same as with black chicks. And he 100% right when he says other races preach hard to marry and date your own. White/Latina/middle Eastern/Asian they drill it in their kids heads.

Back
Top Bottom