***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Umar is over the top but he right when he says only black women can fully understand black men. I mean it might some rare cases where a white chick is all in and she gets it but that's rare. I've been with some cool white girls but the energy, the vibe just ain't the same as with black chicks. And he 100% right when he says other races preach hard to marry and date your own. White/Latina/middle Eastern/Asian they drill it in their kids heads.

And we see how well that works out for them

I'm not allowing any man black, white, orange or purple to tell me how I need to live my life. I respect some of the things he says but he lost me when on the previous interview he said he wouldn't allow girls into the school unless they wore their hair natural.

Who is he to tell a black woman how to style their hair? Who is he to tell anyone anything?

We need to stop following all of these "leaders" and do whats best for our household. Get some money acquire some assets and pass it down to our kids. Pass down the assets and the knowledge to them and repeat the process. Thats how any culture before us got ahead.

Not sure about most of the stuff Umar said, but like someone mentioned, I agree with him on the topic of marriage within your group.

Curious about the "black spending power" he touched on.

Don't forget his action figures :lol:

CI1HK87WUAAeah9.jpg

Nooooooooo

Man.... Vince Staples. Wow. I like that dude.

Umar. I can't take him seriously anymore. Not clicking play. Not even on some sensitive ****, but if that ***** said that interracial **** in front of me I'd check him. I love black women, but a black man doesn't have to tone down his blackness or teach his children they aren't black if he's not with a black woman. Will that woman fully understand your perspective? Most likely no. But there's other things to life that people have in common and you can always teach.

Umar is over the top but he right when he says only black women can fully understand black men. I mean it might some rare cases where a white chick is all in and she gets it but that's rare. I've been with some cool white girls but the energy, the vibe just ain't the same as with black chicks. And he 100% right when he says other races preach hard to marry and date your own.  White/Latina/middle Eastern/Asian they drill it in their kids heads.

I'm not allowing any man black, white, orange or purple to tell me how I need to live my life. I respect some of the things he says but he lost me when on the previous interview he said he wouldn't allow girls into the school unless they wore their hair natural.

Who is he to tell a black woman how to style their hair? Who is he to tell anyone anything?

We need to stop following all of these "leaders" and do whats best for our household. Get some money acquire some assets and pass it down to our kids. Pass down the assets and the knowledge to them and repeat the process. Thats how any culture before us got ahead.
It works out VERY well for them...

We're the only group of people begging for inclusion 

I live in a predominantly black community, heres the commerce on most corners by ethnic group:
  • Latinos: grocery stores, Auto mechanic spots
  • Asians (biggest pillager of all "minorities"): Nail shops, Hair spots, Chinese food, Super markets
  • Middle Eastern: Liquor store, doctors office, 
  • Jewish: Real Estate
I may be even missing some and I'm not even gonna mention white folks 
mean.gif

But we can't have a economic presence in NONE of their neighborhoods, Im not a Umar apologist. I do, however, take what he says and I come up with my own opinion.

His insight on interracial dating/ marriage is spot on but on the flip side, I get it, you can't help who you fall for but a lot of you brothas sound like y'all afraid of missing out on those exotical yams 
laugh.gif

Who cares about Castro being a Italian or not. He broke down how allying with black nations gave him a benefit and to spite the US

Some of y'all getting tight about the wrong things from that interview, again take what he says formulate your own opinion but don't lose sight of the message.

He dropped a gem abut the 4 central institutions a group needs to have to control their community but that was lost amongst him saying you shouldn't date outside ya race 
laugh.gif

Here's the thing with every other group owning the businesses in "our" neighborhoods. We don't own those neighborhoods. Most of our people, me included, rent their homes. Jay-Z said, "please don't die for that land your mama rents." That's real.

Last edited:
I was wondering what dude point was with that. I guess he means cuz some white girls do marry brothas that means something but it don't. Black men marry outside of our race more than anybody. That ain't all about love. All these athelets that marry white girls ain't all about love. Some of them white girls don't even look that good that NBA and NFl dudes be getting. Some of these _'s get white girls cuz they look at them as gold. They fall for that BS.

Now in some cases it might a genuine love between 2 people but not all, not in America where racism and brainwashing is STRONG... Nah.

All these other groups put themselves first. It's only in our community where some of us think it's bad to put your own first.

Not sure about most of the stuff Umar said, but like someone mentioned, I agree with him on the topic of marriage within your group.

Curious about the "black spending power" he touched on.
anyone know who this guy's avatar is it's been bugging me for years

I don't know what umars been saying lately but I only remember him from saying solid stuff

haven't looked into his words for a while tho

I can't tell if he's been doing shaky stuff or people are just tryna spin factual info

my first thought is people are spinning it but I haven't been paying attention

I don't know what umars been saying lately but I only remember him from saying solid stuff

haven't looked into his words for a while tho

I can't tell if he's been doing shaky stuff or people are just tryna spin factual info

my first thought is people are spinning it but I haven't been paying attention

If you ain't listened, then you can't say people are spinning it. Dude has been bugging lately. Haven't you seen that ***** action figure?

4 central institutions needed for a community:
  • Bank
  • Hospital
  • Super Market
  • School
On point.

Why do people have to make everything either or?

Dude has good ideas about our people. I saw someone in here say something to gist of "he doesn't have what it takes to be the voice of our people"

Who said he wanted that? Y'all are discrediting everything he said because he's a little predjudiced against white people.

How many important decision makers in other races are predjudice against us in some form, whether it be through on record statements or private mental profiling?

We knowingly accept that there are bigoted JUDGES, politicians, LAW ENFORCEMENT entertainers, designers, THE TEACHERS THAT WE SEND OUR KIDS TO etc. but when it comes to something that benefits us as far as creating dialogue we can't just agree to disagree? Another example of blacks having to jump twice as high although this time IMO it's subconscious and slightly warranted bc ideally no one should be predjudiced at all but we don't live in an ideal world. 

Stop holding him to the standard of a new MLK. Why can't it be acknowledged that he has good ideas that can be built upon but also says some crazy **** from time to time and only some of his ideas really need to be expounded upon.

Whether they want it or not, he and other black public figure activists are forced into trying out to replace Martin and Malcolm ever since they died. There was no face of the gay/Asian/white agenda. Prior to Trump.

We always wanna look for dents in the armor. If a potential MLK/X did pop up, before he could gain momentum ShadeRoom and BallerAlert would be posting pics of him in Dubai peeing on ******* like that got anything to do with the cause. MLK wouldn't even be MLK if he came out today.

And let that ***** have an action figure. If a kid even wants a Dr. Umar Johnson action figure then we've already won. 
laugh.gif
 Tell Puff to give that man a Saturday Morning Cartoon on Revolt. ***** gonna be beating Yakub and the KKK *** in a versace dashiki.

Last edited:
I think most people are saying he said solid stuff but is on some other **** sometimes. Like the fraudulent school and misogyny and stuff.

Holding him to the standard of people like Malcolm is stupid, but just letting him slide for goofy **** just cuz he's a black activist is just as stupid. I don't think anybody expects him to be like Brother Malcolm in the first place, just be a stand-up dude :lol:

Like you said, it doesn't have to be either or. Call these ****** out when they're on some ******** before that ego eats them alive and has them on the net lookin crazy. I personally never ****** with dude like that but most of his message has been solid.

I agree about the cartoon though that **** would be live :lol:

Umar is over the top but he right when he says only black women can fully understand black men. I mean it might some rare cases where a white chick is all in and she gets it but that's rare. I've been with some cool white girls but the energy, the vibe just ain't the same as with black chicks. And he 100% right when he says other races preach hard to marry and date your own. White/Latina/middle Eastern/Asian they drill it in their kids heads.

It works out VERY well for them...

We're the only group of people begging for inclusion 

I live in a predominantly black community, heres the commerce on most corners by ethnic group:
  • Latinos: grocery stores, Auto mechanic spots
  • Asians (biggest pillager of all "minorities"): Nail shops, Hair spots, Chinese food, Super markets
  • Middle Eastern: Liquor store, doctors office, 
  • Jewish: Real Estate
I may be even missing some and I'm not even gonna mention white folks :smh:

But we can't have a economic presence in NONE of their neighborhoods, Im not a Umar apologist. I do, however, take what he says and I come up with my own opinion.

His insight on interracial dating/ marriage is spot on but on the flip side, I get it, you can't help who you fall for but a lot of you brothas sound like y'all afraid of missing out on those exotical yams :lol:

Who cares about Castro being a Italian or not. He broke down how allying with black nations gave him a benefit and to spite the US

Some of y'all getting tight about the wrong things from that interview, again take what he says formulate your own opinion but don't lose sight of the message.

He dropped a gem abut the 4 central institutions a group needs to have to control their community but that was lost amongst him saying you shouldn't date outside ya race :lol:

I was referring to other cultures drilling that must marry their own. All of the ethic groups you mention also marry out of their own. Umar spits things out but he gets backlash because its not always facts.

Im not big on stats because they can be made to say whatever the person wants them to say but.

View media item 2481714
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

The increasing popularity of intermarriage. About 15% of all new marriages in the United States in 2010 were between spouses of a different race or ethnicity from one another, more than double the share in 1980 (6.7%). Among all newlyweds in 2010, 9% of whites, 17% of blacks, 26% of Hispanics and 28% of Asians married out. Looking at all married couples in 2010, regardless of when they married, the share of intermarriages reached an all-time high of 8.4%. In 1980, that share was just 3.2%.
Gender patterns in intermarriage vary widely. About 24% of all black male newlyweds in 2010 married outside their race, compared with just 9% of black female newlyweds. Among Asians, the gender pattern runs the other way. About 36% of Asian female newlyweds married outside their race in 2010, compared with just 17% of Asian male newlyweds. Intermarriage rates among white and Hispanic newlyweds do not vary by gender.

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/multiamer...acial-marriage-who-is-most-likely-to-marry-o/

Nothing wrong with wanting your child to marry their own but interracial marriages are happening.

^It's not so much intermarriage as much as it's the colorists' subtext that's attached to it. The frontier of colorism is a real thing and as it becomes bigger and bigger,  and people feti****e black men more and more, interracial marriages will rise.

Last edited:

^It's not so much intermarriage as much as it's the colorists' subtext that's attached to it. 
A quarter of black males in the US marry outside of their race. The only other groups with a higher percentage

are Asian women and "American Indians". Take a wild guest at which race is at the bottom of that list. 

The idea that we merely have natural "preferences" towards who we're attracted to is completely ridiculous. 

Of course everyone's entitled to love whoever they want to love, but I have never in my life met a member

of any other ethnic group that has the same level of vitriol for their opposite gender, as the one that black men

have towards black women. Never once met an Asian woman that hated Asian men. If they do, they damn sure

are rather quiet about it. 

Sad thing is that now the social engineering that birthed that mentality, is now geared towards a reverse

of that dynamic...and now we're seeing a growing voice of black women that are returning that vitriol.

So now, we have black men and women practically at war with each other . You ****** that sit around and

play that game of back and forth with the neo-black feminist types are silly to me. Ya'll all playing yourselves.

Read some of the social commentary whenever one of these little dipsh*ts that dudes idolize disrespect

black women publicly. An alarming majority of it is co-signed because an alarming majority have similar views.

Meanwhile, most of the other ******* you ****** worship are carving themselves up trying to look just like.....

black women.

I8CZK.gif

It's one of the most ridiculous conundrums in existence.

I find all women attractive. If you're really a straight dude...there's no way you can NOT be sexually

attracted to women of ALL ethnic backgrounds and "colors". However, some of you ******

don't know that your preferences aren't really preferences at all and that there's a deeper reason

why there's such discord between black men and women in America. 

Last edited:
Which is ******* useless when you consider the fact that we make up 12% of the population and our women are the least married subgroup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom