***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Edit: Saw it. Meh. Not a big deal to me. We all know why that is. Stereotypes and I genuinely think black women don't find the men of other races attractive. I think interracial rate for men will die down, but fact is the majority of marriages are still black. It's not rare, but even in Cali, it sticks out when I see a black man with a non black woman.

Last edited:
Meh? You rush to grab some numbers off the internet to counter my thesis...ask me to back it up with statistics., and when I do...it's "Meh"?

I'm not even sure why marriage statistics was what you took out of everything I said.

**** statistics...if you can take a look at the black male/female dynamic on a massive scale...and say that there isn't a problem or it's a "non-issue"...there's nothing more I can really say to you. Your perception of reality and mines are clearly different. 

Last edited:
I just think it's an overblown issue. We definitely date out of our race more, and the reasonings why many black men do it are wrong for the most part, but marriages are still overwhelmingly black. That's just fact. Abortion rate is a bigger concern to me.

Last edited:
I just think it's an overblown issue. We definitely date out of our race more, and the reasonings why many black men do it are wrong for the most part, but marriages are still overwhelmingly black. That's just fact. Abortion rate is a bigger concern to me.
You don't think there's a direct correlation between the two?

It's not a "bigger" concern. It's ALL a part of one big ******* concern. 

Marriages are NOT overwhelmingly black. That is virtually impossible when the female of your race is the LEAST married of ALL women and your male marries OUTSIDE of his own race more than any other man.  I just proved that to you in the statistics you asked me to fact check.

Last edited:
I didn't ask for a fact check to prove your claims because I thought you were wrong. I asked because I didn't know to the extent in which black women were likely to marry. But upon further thinking, I'm not surprised which is why I said meh. Economic disparity, higher education, and racial based preferences are some reasons why black women are less likely to marry. However, 86%, damn near 9 out of 10 marriages for men are marrying black women is still a large majority to me. My whole point was that for there to be damn near 9 out of every 10 marriages to black women, the issue is largely overblown when there are several factors as to why black woman marry less than solely blame it on interracial marriage. Not trying to be an advocate or anything. I would lile to see all black men and women together as no one will understand you, share similar experiences and have an overall better family dynamic than being with a person of the same background, I just don't put too much in to it when I see it happen.

I do agree with you on the dynamic between black men and women and how it needs work.

Last edited:
the dating thing is slanted

let's be real, these other races are dating white men and women which means they're in the game too

most of these mixed children are half white

the white population is just larger

the dating thing is slanted

let's be real, these other races are dating white men and women which means they're in the game too

most of these mixed children are half white

the white population is just larger

This

I looked it up last night so I don't have the numbers any more but if every black woman married a white man the percentage would still only be 11% of white men marry outside of their race. Only 4% more than it currently is.

We are the vast minority in this country so the stats on subjects like this need to be taken with a grain of salt.

What's this supposed to be?

read thru the tweets

black women and black men are just @ each others neck all day for no reason

especially when topics similar to the kodak one come across the TL

interestingly

umar and his shenanigans are frequently mentioned in the tweets and apparently he's done some black woman bashing of his own

i was not aware [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
What's this supposed to be?

read thru the tweets

black women and black men are just @ each others neck all day for no reason

especially when topics similar to the kodak one come across the TL

interestingly

umar and his shenanigans are frequently mentioned in the tweets and apparently he's done some black woman bashing of his own

i was not aware [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Umar has bashed everyone including other black men. Dudes ego is out of control just like most of these other social media driven "woke" dudes.

Umar has bashed everyone including other black men. Dudes ego is out of control just like most of these other social media driven "woke" dudes.

Bash & stating truths are two different things. I damn sure don't agree with everything dude says, but he often makes very solid points & sometimes their offensive to people to an extent. Doesn't make it any less true, These days we want people to fight for us but not hold us accountable for our actions. Hence why a guy like Deray picks up so much steam, because damn near EVERYTHING he states is someone elses fault.

Bash & stating truths are two different things. I damn sure don't agree with everything dude says, but he often makes very solid points & sometimes their offensive to people to an extent. Doesn't make it any less true, These days we want people to fight for us but not hold us accountable for our actions. Hence why a guy like Deray picks up so much steam, because damn near EVERYTHING he states is someone elses fault.

Umar called another brother who happened to be light skinned a cracker and he lost me. Colorism is colorism.

He makes great points but he's too far up his own ***. Most these social media dudes are in it for the glory, that's why they're on YouTube making beef videos bickering like the same rappers dudes call corny and lame for being 30+ and beefing on social media.

Last edited:
Umar called another brother who happened to be light skinned a cracker and he lost me.
hahahahahahaha
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah the "conscious" community dudes on YouTube took a massive L this year with all of the public bickering. A lot of dudes got exposed.

Umar called another brother who happened to be light skinned a cracker and he lost me. Colorism is colorism.

He makes great points but he's too far up his own ***. Most these social media dudes are in it for the glory, that's why they're on YouTube making beef videos bickering like the same rappers dudes call corny and lame for being 30+ and beefing on social media.

I understand all that and i agree to an extent, but the main focus should be the message & on several occasions his message & suggestions to improve our status are spot on.

Yeah the "conscious" community dudes on YouTube took a massive L this year with all of the public bickering. A lot of dudes got exposed.

I ****** with Brother Polight but he lookin funny style too :smh:

Has Umar proven he's a doctor yet?

Hell no :lol: and don't ask him about it, dude will spazz out and start talking about the white man's credentials and **** like that.

Like bruh you have Doctor in your title :lol:

I understand all that and i agree to an extent, but the main focus should be the message & on several occasions his message & suggestions to improve our status are spot on.

I feel you and also agree to an extent. His messages are there but he's not the first person with the ideas he's presenting.

If the overall message is good I don't care about all that other stuff.

Donald Trump is supposed to be the president and he's a straight up clown but his people fully supported him cuz his overall message is pushing white supremacy. They don't give a **** about him grabbing p****, white men and women.

Last edited:
Has Umar proven he's a doctor yet?

Umar gets offended when you ask him about being a doctor, and when you ask him about about his school.
Yet I'm supposed to listen to a con artist because he makes some good points, most con artist are great speakers who can make a good point.

He isn't the first & i'm sure he won't be the last, but he seems to have a pretty nice following & is one of the guys getting his message across on bigger platforms. I feel like it's such a focused movement of black people eager to throw "hoteps" or "conscious" black people under this umbrella of craziness/ distrust. I fully agree that some of these guys spew foolishness but they also give a lot of game & i constantly see people dismiss their entire work rather then pull the positives out their narrative and build upon that.

People start looking at black progressive ideas as "Hotep ****" and dismiss it as if their not sound ideas, which only hurts us in the long run.

Umar gets offended when you ask him about being a doctor, and when you ask him about about his school.
Yet I'm supposed to listen to a con artist because he makes some good points, most con artist are great speakers who can make a good point.

A lot of the information he shares are facts that can be backed up from several sources & are based in facts. It's his personal opinions and views on things that understandably leave people divided, and that's OK. For whatever reason in this country we feel as if we have to have a leader & listen to that person wholeheartedly. Instead of just taking the points we do agree on & building upon that.

^facts!!! Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater

This is the SAME thing that happened last time someone posted the BC interview where he spoke on gay people for a second. They dismissed ALLLL the other **** he said because he said something about gay people that was apparently offensive. Like bro that's all you heard? Really?

Who gives a **** if he called a dude a cracker...that's wrong clearly but who cares. No one is saying you have to be an umar worshipper but just listen to the free game...hell people are crying about the school thing why we gotta wait for him...we could do something like that in our own communities. With all the people that tithe every week we know ppl got enough bread...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom