***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Man I hate to be that guy...but if he started that whole thing and did what he's being accused of...to hell with that dude. I ain't bout to ignore some **** **** because he was a mildly entertaining personality. You reap what you sow.

I think that's a sentiment shared by a lot of people at this point. They've got him dead to rights with the gun charge since there's DNA evidence on the trigger. If he is indeed the person that killed Banga... welp, as you said: you reap what you sow.

That's why I don't understand this "Free Tax" ****. Hate to see another _ locked up but he ain't victim or wrongly accused dude. That wasn't even a situation done outta some desperation. Homie said on his podcast what he was gonna and he did it, now he gotta deal with it.

Last edited:
i'm still holding out hope that Tax gets off and is added to everyday struggle or gets a show on revolt or something

He probably killed someone b

If that were your friend or family member would you be saying that?

Sometimes I think it's a disconnect from reality and video games with some of you dudes.

That's why I don't understand this "Free Tax" ****.

Kids just be sayin' **** sometimes. Because they heard it on a record or saw it on a T shirt or something and think it sounds "gangster".

Obviously if that's your mans for real, it's a different story.

Last edited:
He probably killed someone b

If that were your friend or family member would you be saying that?

Sometimes I think it's a disconnect from reality and video games with some of you dudes.

Well...no.

If it was my family member I WOULDN'T be saying that. I AM detached from it. Just like you are, you just seem to think that Tax not making more content is gonna bring Banga back or something :lol:

This is the same logic as when people say "would you call your mother or sister a ***** or a ***"

Well obviously not ***** :lol:. But she's not my mother or sister.

RIP to Banga but I'm not gonna lie and act like I don't want more Tax content even if he did have something directly to do with his death. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

The same way we love the content of potential rapists, killers and drug dealers who are potentially responsible for thousands of families being affected.

Where is your soap box for the fiends that Jay/BIG/Wu affected? Or the bodies your favorite rapper has taken? Where does it stop?

And being real, both troy and tax probably wanted it to go to that "next level" so they could prove to the world who was ***** and who wasnt out of the two.

It was irresponsible for both to approach each other in a public place with that type of energy knowing there were innocents around on top of being disrespectful as hell to TI. Both should have kept it moving and did it at another time.

Troy takes just as much of the blame as Tax because on the flipside if Tax doesn't pull first, how does he know Troy isnt holding? It was just the wrong place to do that overall. I doubt Tax just went up and shot the man. Both made poor decisions that led to that.

Last edited:
That gif is extremely too big

Well...no.

If it was my family member I WOULDN'T be saying that. I AM detached from it. Just like you are, you just seem to think that Tax not making more content is gonna bring Banga back or something :lol:

This is the same logic as when people say "would you call your mother or sister a ***** or a ***"

Well obviously not ***** :lol:. But she's not my mother or sister.

RIP to Banga but I'm not gonna lie and act like I don't want more Tax content even if he did have something directly to do with his death. [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

The same way we love the content of potential rapists, killers and drug dealers who are potentially responsible for thousands of families being affected.

Where is your soap box for the fiends that Jay/BIG/Wu affected? Or the bodies your favorite rapper has taken? Where does it stop?

And being real, both troy and tax probably wanted it to go to that "next level" so they could prove to the world who was ***** and who wasnt out of the two.

It was irresponsible for both to approach each other in a public place with that type of energy knowing there were innocents around on top of being disrespectful as hell to TI. Both should have kept it moving and did it at another time.

Troy takes just as much of the blame as Tax because on the flipside if Tax doesn't pull first, how does he know Troy isnt holding? It was just the wrong place to do that overall. I doubt Tax just went up and shot the man.
Both made poor decisions that led to that.

:stoneface: Troy was the one invited by TI. One knew the other one was going to be there. Which one was that?

and were they convicted of all these bodies? or do they talk about it in music? Should I be upset at the maker of Friday the 13th also?

and :lol: how is any of that comparable to I hope he gets off so I have more podcast? That's not me saying he shouldn't have a podcast because of things he did in the past.

and I think drugs should be legal, because it's your choice to take them. Just like it's your choice not to take them. Just like alcohol or cigarettes. So the fiends don't matter to me. That's like being upset at cigarette manufacturers in 2017 for people getting lung cancer.

If a killer is on the street and is bringing a gun in a public venue, who cares as long as there's more podcast :lol:

I think she has a YouTube channel with her interviews. Just none of em create a buzz. She caters to the artist.

Angie if i remember correctly is nationally syndicated, & she's the person on 105 who a lot of stars have a deep relationship with, so she's always gonna be good. she also is doing a podcast with miss info on Tidal.

He's mentioned receiving his doctorate from the Penn College of Osteopathic medicine before. Not sure if anyone has bothered to fact check it or not, but the information was out there.

And the fact that the panel brought on by Roland seemed to only be there to poke holes in Umar's assertions made the whole interaction seem a bit contrived. The guy at the far right was 100% putting on for "them". The mentioning of the civil rights act as if it were an ace in the hole, while failing to see that the context in which it was enacted encompassed more than the rights of black people, was comical... but in a sad way. :smh:

Last edited:
Umar makes him look like a damn fool and big scammer. His goal post moving, him saying the school was sold but he gonna hold onto 700k money to open a school one day :rofl: Finessemar got no shame.

His comments on the Civil Rights Act were down right asinine and flat wrong. Title VII ake no explicit mention of sexual orientation at the time it was written. It wasn't until 2012 was the Federal government was using it to bring cases against private employers and courts only recently agreed. His assertion at the 1964 Civil Rights Bill was racist should be proof to anyone that dude will say random **** to sound smart.

There are legit criticism to make about the law, that it did not go far enough, but this could be said with nearly every piece of Civil Rights legislation from the 13th amendment to the ACA. Umar made none.

The gains white women made where mainly due to Civil Rights legislation, plus Affirmative Action, plus other legislation helping women that broke the monopoly white men had on certain jobs and middle management

His comments about interracial marriage were still stupid. Martin did a good job at pointing out the flaws in his logic. And I don't think anyone should worry about the respect of Umar Johnson anyway.

-His have tried to find records of Umar's Ph.D, they are no where to be found. I wish people would just read someone like Coates instead of listening to Umar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom