***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I meant to say during segragation in my last post.

And again, I never praised the Jim Crow era as a whole. IN SOME WAYS integration has been bad for us.

I never meant to imply you were praising the Jim Crow era, my bad famb if it came off that way. I know you not on some Ninja steez (I'm not even joking dude legit called this the Golden Era :smh:)

And I while I will admit that there has been difficulty in integrating America, especially if a few black people get isolated. But I believe much of the bad outcomes you still today is not because of integration but because integration was fought so harshly, so new legal forms of segregation were implemented that have hurt the community a lot. America's schools are still much more segregated than they are integrated. And again, not claiming everything will be wavy because they're are still major civil rights issues that exist in integrated school districts.

America, cough white America, literally changed the way it did economics just because the time claim for equal participation with black people. I just think it is important we not lose sight of that, and realize if you can get back to those macroeconomic practices, with equal participation and share resources, there are tons of gains to be made.

And that can supplement group and community economics.

Yeah.

I have heard mo county schools are good or at least better than PG county. Cuz PG county schools ain't ****. :lol: Especially elementary.

I meant to say during segragation in my last post.

And again, I never praised the Jim Crow era as a whole. IN SOME WAYS integration has been bad for us.

I never meant to imply you were praising the Jim Crow era, my bad famb if it came off that way. I know you not on some Ninja steez (I'm not even joking dude legit called this the Golden Era :smh:)

And I while I will admit that there has been difficulty in integrating America, especially if a few black people get isolated. But I believe much of the bad outcomes you still today is not because of integration but because integration was fought so harshly, so new legal forms of segregation were implemented that have hurt the community a lot. America's schools are still much more segregated than they are integrated. And again, not claiming everything will be wavy because they're are still major civil rights issues that exist in integrated school districts.

America, cough white America, literally changed the way it did economics just because the time claim for equal participation with black people. I just think it is important we not lose sight of that, and realize if you can get back to those macroeconomic practices, with equal participation and share resources, there are tons of gains to be made.

And that can supplement group and community economics.

Yeah.

I have heard mo county schools are good or at least better than PG county. Cuz PG county schools ain't ****. :lol: Especially elementary.

Because MoCo taxes the living hell outta people wit dem property taxes to fund schools. :lol:

PG does not. It is really is a funding issue in PG, PG does not have the tax base MoCo has anyway. I knew chicks that worked in PG schools and volunteered in some a few years back. Good teachers neither bounce to DC, private, or Charter Schools for more money, to MoCo and Howard for less stress and more money.

Last edited:
I somewhat agree that their were parts of integration that hurt a lot more than helped.

We can talk good/bad teachers, but I think the issue is more so the curriculum. It's almost as if we allowed them to shape the story we consume when educational integration came about.

Last edited:
Why are west coast radio stations interviews always so bad? Like Big Boy had Kendrick on but I refuse to watch because I know its gonna be a bunch of corny games and jokes.

Big Boy really pulled out a DNA test and asked Kendrick to take it. :lol:

It was in jest, I hope, but come on man :lol:

That's the exact point that I cut that **** off at :lol:

I don't know of any LA stations that I like interviews from either, but really; I don't know of many radio interviews I like from anyone but The Breakfast Club, Hot 97, or Sway. Big Boy's humor can be alright at times, but it wears thin.

At least I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I'm genuinely curious though because the people at these stations have to know there interviews suck compared to the Breakfast Club/ Hot 97. So I'm wondering if they keep they style of interviewing they do just to be different in the marketplace? Or is it the city and the people who listen like the interview style and maybe a Breakfast club interview style wouldn't be well received?

S#it just get me tight because a 45 minute Kendrick BC interview might end up being one of the best interviews of the year (yes I rank interviews) but he goes to Big Boy and I can't even bring myself to click the video lol

Dont think I've ever seen an enjoyable big boy interview. His style is just outright terrible.

Big boy reminds me of a Elvis duran type show.

We have to remember these are morning radio shows that are syndicated. Breakfast club and hot dont play their interviews on the radio live and they dont even play them in their totality.

Big boy is too established to sit around after air time to interview someone. They joke around and shoot the ish to keep the casual radio fan interested. IMO

big boy has his moments but overall I skip his interviews cause it's dependent upon whether the guests play along or gets it

same with drink champs, the guests have to know how the show moves

B Hop pretty much said Floyd only the face and Al Haymon is the one that makes all the deals

Im about 20 min into the hop interview homie talkin to much but hes dropping a lil gems here n there...

Nore need to take a class on journalism or something lol..i used to get excited about drink champs now i barely listen to it..i will check out the prodigy tribute episode though

nore a cool dude but he has too much to say for someone thats as stupid as he is.

i'm still holding out hope that Tax gets off and is added to everyday struggle or gets a show on revolt or something

Tax has two prior felonies (one being a violent felony iirc) and he just plead guilty to a federal weapons charge. He's facing 20 whenever he goes back to court to be sentenced.

On top of that, it's still to be seen whether he'll be charged with Banga's murder at the state level once his federal sentence is handed down.

Safe to say things don't look too good for dude. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Man I hate to be that guy...but if he started that whole thing and did what he's being accused of...to hell with that dude. I ain't bout to ignore some **** **** because he was a mildly entertaining personality. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom