***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

watched a few minutes and seemed like roland just had him up there solely to end his campaign

lame

The 2 people of the right couldn't answer none of his questions. Dude really said "as a country we move forward together" :lol:

The older dude clearly understood what Umar was saying. And he said mainstream folks are gonna be real uncomfortable with what Umar is saying.

And I can't look at Roland the same after Tariq clowned his *** :lol:

Last edited:
Tariq's clowin is funny but petty as hell. :lol:

The panel was trash because they had a dude in Umar who clearly pulling stuff out his *** and they chose to yell and interrupt inside breakdown his arguments. Martin was pointing out the flaws in his reasoning very easily.

Exactly what I was thinking. They had a great opportunity to hold dialogue and attempt to shed light on the inaccuracies Umar puts out there, but instead they argue like school children. :smh:

The woman in the middle was the worst. Like I don't agree with a lot of the stuff Umar says but he has the right to say it and defend himself.

Do your research and be prepared to counter, instead she tried talk over him constantly.

The dude to the far right should have seen that he had Umar on his heels with the Civil Rights stuff. Umar was making **** up to defend himself. Yelling at Umar just gives him a way to deflect.

Last edited:
Just shook my head when she kept saying "no you don't, no you don't". Come on now, be better than that. You're on live TV. :smh:

( currently watching the Roland martin video)

That woman on the panel lost the debate before it even begun. She augured from a place of emotion versus logic. Her first response to Umar was " Come on man.....". Smh, you can't engage in an intelligent discussion saying something like that. 

(goes back to watching the video)

That black republican dude........

( continues watching video)

A. Scott Bolden ( dude with the glasses ) was the only voice of reason. He gave credence to Umar's position without trying to demean and belittle him. Even if he didn't agree with Umar, he didn't disagree in a confrontational manner. I believe that finding a common middle ground is key to coming to a beneficial consensus on these issues. 

Overall, this was a terrible debate. It can't be 1 person vs the moderator and 2 other panelists. Ronald Martin did not have control over this argument. I'd like to see a 1 on 1 discussion with Umar and A. Scott Bolden. I believe both they could have some meaningful dialogue. 

Last edited:
So Melo really did that **** huh? Lol

Lala seem like such a cool person for real. She always gave off that "home girl from round way" vibe.

I just watched the 21 Savage interview.

He just said verbatim what I've been saying about the link the average listener makes between the music and the artist. People think him showing affection to a women is off for him based upon their perception of his image from his music. The guy LITERALLY said that he's just popping **** in his music and he'll say whatever. Even after that...Angela Yee still says "I'm not used to seeing that from you". I've noticed the social commentary surrounding 21/Amber and I'm seeing a large majority of his listeners (primarily male) that actually have a problem with it.

"damn you showing love to thots...you going soft now?"

"damn this aint the 21 savage I know"

"being nice to women? man what the hell"

****** kill me man. You can slap a chick on camera...make a song about nutting on all of her body parts and kicking her out the crib afterwards...but show affection to a real woman in real life and the "hard on thots" dudes get angry. There's a disconnect somewhere...

He just said verbatim what I've been saying about the link the average listener makes between the music and the artist. People think him showing affection to a women is off for him based upon their perception of his image from his music. The guy LITERALLY said that he's just popping **** in his music and he'll say whatever. Even after that...Angela Yee still says "I'm not used to seeing that from you". I've noticed the social commentary surrounding 21/Amber and I'm seeing a large majority of his listeners (primarily male) that actually have a problem with it.

*****s kill me man. You can slap a chick on camera...make a song about nutting on all of her body parts and kicking her out the crib afterwards...but show affection to a real woman in real life and the "hard on thots" dudes get angry. There's a disconnect somewhere...
****** always pop **** online
always tryna be and act manly
but straight lover-boys
or gets no p in real life

The "hard on thots" dudes are the ones that resent women and don't get no play, or like 15 years old. I pay them 0 mind. Nothing in depth about it at all.

*****s kill me man. You can slap a chick on camera...make a song about nutting on all of her body parts and kicking her out the crib afterwards...but show affection to a real woman in real life and the "hard on thots" dudes get angry. There's a disconnect somewhere...

its always funny seeing akademiks say he's "hard on thots"

***** thots are hard on YOU

Disconnects all over..

He always mentioned he's willing to say anything in his songs, meaning disrespect women
all because he's getting paid a check. Basically &**n status tap dancing while destroying
the culture for crumbs. Super ignorant, trash rapper that was raised by his mom but willing
to disrespect them makes no sense.

Why wouldn't males be checking him??! that's what he promotes in his trash music.

Back
Top Bottom