***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

but does that ancestry testing even define hispanic as a race?

from what I saw hers was mixed, african and european.

What? When the **** did this happen? She had been claiming PR for years. She did some ancestry testing or some **** and announced it?

She must have did the ancestory thing bc CTG couldn't wait to make fun of her ....he was like you not PR, Dominican or Spanish like the country Spain and she was like nope.

The testing does recognize the Hispanic genes or whatever meaning you come from a Spanish speaking country I assume.

Its like the first topic of discussion on that BC episode. She must have gave herself that last name.

Puerto Rican is a mix from portuguese/spanish and african just like every hispanic group. Stephanie is still a latina, even though she's tryna turn herself into a skinny white chick.

Cam my guy but he acting real funny style. Saying Mase not from Harlem, he wasn't born there but Cam was born in Delaware and moved to Harlem at like 6 or some **** just like Mase. So that doesn't work.

He tried to say the same **** about Jim. Now all of a sudden dudes you grew up with ain't from Harlem? :lol:

Can't take Cam serious.

Yeah, Cam was dancing around some of those questions. You got Harlem World tatted on you? I got Harlem on me. He wasn't trying to say yeah I got Harlem World.

Juju still bad as a MFer though.

cam disappointed... mostly cuz CTG a stan and fed him soft balls. Cam would've answered tough questions, he good for it, but he can't be afraid to ask (see Angie Martinez & Cam'ron from da summer about Jim Jones)

once i saw he let him slide with Tru Life i knew this interview was a wrap.

heard he cancelled on every day struggle...i think he dodged da tuffer media for a fluff piece.

at least Angela yee TRIED to keep it professional..pressed him on da Harlem World tattoo... but let em slide in da end wit da Mase from Jacksonville Florida deflection..

Stephanie Santiago lost b....tooooooo much surgery....

and she a dummy, hello all hispanics eventually got roots to spain/africa/indian. :lol:

Mase said he had his name tatted on him..... He has Harlem tatted on him, it's an entire crew of ****** who have those tats & it damn sure ain't got **** to do with Mase album :lol:. Harlem is more synonymous with Cam/Dipset then Mase at this point. that is a straight reach.

Only thing Mase said in the entire song that was true, was the Tru life running up on him, which was confirmed & Cam leaving Jim at Rucker.

***** lied about him having a sister
***** lied about him having Hud caught in some BS (what makes this worse is Huddy was his man too, ***** lied on his dead mans for a diss track)
***** lied about cam having a health issue due to Liquor
***** lied about cam having his name tatted on him

Mase has been lying for years man & all of NYC knows it :lol:

This is the same guy who was claiming to be part of the church & meanwhile was doing things like this... If there's one guy i'm not gonna believe, it's him :rofl:

Last edited:
Mase said he had his name tatted on him..... He has Harlem tatted on him, it's an entire crew of *****s who have those tats & it damn sure ain't got **** to do with Mase album

it does.

Mase was da absolute first to come outta Harlem and go thru da roof wit success.(big L flopped)

cam said he would drive to queens with mase and see if they could get a deal there, cuz he felt Harlem had a curse on it.

once Mase got put on Cam was rollin wit mase, and his Tattoo is a identical match, its a Champs tattoo from da Bronx....if you know da history of NYC tattoo law in NYC, tattoo parlors were illegal in da City till 1997...when da tats were legal, there were only a HANDFUL of Spots people went at first.

every black person in their 30's from NYC all got their name in GIANT script on their upper arm it seems cuz they all went to one spot. Champs in da BX.

that "ribbon Harlem world" is Mase's signature tattoo..Cam had that before he got any diplomatic tattoos.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm done. CTG giving him a excuse with the question. :lol:

"your diss was good, it just wasn't mixed right cam? you on tour?"

**** outta here. He got killed, period. You can't throw rocks at somebody then when they slap the **** outta you, you say you wasn't prepared.

it does.

Mase was da absolute first to come outta Harlem and go thru da roof wit success.(big L flopped)

cam said he would drive to queens with mase and see if they could get a deal there, cuz he felt Harlem had a curse on it.

that "ribbon Harlem world" is Mase's signature tattoo..Cam had that before he got any diplomatic tattoos.

So because Mase was the first one to blow up & get shine for having a "harlem" tattoo now the story is "Cam got his name tatted on him" ? I could understand if it was an all out tattoo, or anything specifically related to Mase, but it's literally something that several people have to signify their home.

Harlem is more synonymous with Cam/Dipset then Mase at this point. that is a straight reach

naw, if you're from a certain age you know that Harlem World tattoo was as synonymous with Ma$e as rocking your fitted straight backwards wit no tilt covering your eyebrows.

Yeah I'm done. CTG giving him a excuse with the question. :lol:

"your diss was good, it just wasn't mixed right cam? you on tour?"

**** outta here. He got killed, period. You can't throw rocks at somebody then when they slap the **** outta you, you say you wasn't prepared.

I notice that ya'll do this with Charlamagne A lot & just be flat out distorting facts to fit a narrative. The man clearly sat there & told Cam to his face that Mase won round one :lol:.&

When the track dropped people immediately wondered why the audio was bad..... so he asked him why that was
When Cam said Jim wasn't about to get jumped he clearly referenced the video & the interview where Jim talks about standing on the car & pulling out a banger
He asked cam specifically what happened with the Tru life situation, Cam told him " I seen Tru life & 3 of his mans & they fronted on me, after that i got in my car & left"

Idk what else ya'll be expecting from dude.

naw, if you're from a certain age you know that Harlem World tattoo was as synonymous with Ma$e as rocking your fitted straight backwards wit no tilt covering your eyebrows.

Because he had a full album cover, displaying the tat that him, cam & SEVERAL other ****** from Harlem had. He was the most famous at the time, that doesn't mean that he somehow gets all credit for Harlem tats :lol:. ****** were a crew they all got their hood tatted on em

I notice that ya'll do this with Charlamagne A lot & just be flat out distorting facts to fit a narrative. The man clearly sat there & told Cam to his face that Mase won round one :lol:.&

When the track dropped people immediately wondered why the audio was bad..... so he asked him why that was
When Cam said Jim wasn't about to get jumped he clearly referenced the video & the interview where Jim talks about standing on the car & pulling out a banger
He asked cam specifically what happened with the Tru life situation, Cam told him " I seen Tru life & 3 of his mans & they fronted on me, after that i got in my car & left"

Idk what else ya'll be expecting from dude.

I cut the joint off. The stan energy was too much. I might play it later.

This ***** Cam said Mase still dress like he bout to drop the verse to “what you want”, featuring total :lol:.

Then said Rich Homie Quan was right when he said “he don’t wear big clothes like Mase” in “ooh”

:lol:. That’s classic Cam right there. CTG was thirsty for the opportunity to **** on Mase since they actually had some tension. Didn’t Wax touch Mase, or was about to when he ran up on Charlemagne a few years back”?

Charlamagne picks and chooses when he wants to embarrass his guest. It didn't happen cause Charlamagne doesn't like mase.

Oh and cam is full of lies.

Because he had a full album cover, displaying the tat that him, cam & SEVERAL other *****s from Harlem had. He was the most famous at the time, that doesn't mean that he somehow gets all credit for Harlem tats

yeah b.

9d16bfc98c21f403e34862da754c8565.png

10919604_432849173532816_1828734155_n.jpg

u smart, u tell me who inspired who...no dipset tats anywhere..

cam got da right to have it cuz they were like brothers, but let's call a spade a spade... identical joint.

This ***** Cam said Mase still dress like he bout to drop the verse to “what you want”, featuring total :lol:.

Then said Rich Homie Quan was right when he said “he don’t wear big clothes like Mase” in “ooh”

:lol:. That’s classic Cam right there. CTG was thirsty for the opportunity to **** on Mase since they actually had some tension. Didn’t Wax touch Mase, or was about to when he ran up on Charlemagne a few years back”?

I **** with Mase music man, but he has a CLEAR history of doing sucka **** & it's come from several different people.

Both of 'em have done sucka ****. Juelz said it himself Cam was doing snake **** to him.

yeah b.

cam got da right to have it cuz they were like brothers, but let's call a spade a spade...

Yeah I mean it's fact that Mase put him on with Horse And Carriage.

yeah b.

cam got da right to have it cuz they were like brothers, but let's call a spade a spade...

Aite man i'm not going back & forth about this after this. If me & a few of my close ****** are a crew & we COLLECTIVELY decide to get tats of our block/hood/city etc etc. I am somehow being "branded" because you got famous & people obviously saw it on you first? that's illogical

two ****** from Harlem, have Harlem tatted on em & somehow Mase is claiming that his name is tatted on cam.

I am somehow being "branded" because you got famous & people obviously saw it on you first?

we really doing this? :lol: there's only 3 people wit da "Harlem world ribbon" tattoo..Mase, Cam, and Cardan.

56527509f163d8f8daf1062bbabf7005.400x523x1.gif

mase07.gif

everyone knows who's good wit tats know everyone one else's tat came from da main derived source....even da original artist can't duplicate da exact OG, its hand written freestyle ink.

Both were under da mentorship of ma$e at da time (Cam & Cardan wrote wild junior Mafia records, when mase brought em on)

and lets not forgot cardan was posed to be next...or we forgot all those DJ clue freestyles?

its da equivalent of fif having da G-unit tat, then banks and Yayo gettin it.

Aite fam i'm not gonna do this all day. if having Harlem tatted on you is the same as having a ****** name tatted on you in your opinion, IDK what else you want me to say :lol:

Back
Top Bottom