***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Again, 14 shots to dome came out in 93. LL brought the fitteds to the forefront. Posted a video earlier

backwards....b it was ma$e derived from Griffey.

here's s better one for you... find s pic of Ma$e with his fitted forward when he was lit quadruple Platinum...it doesn't exist unless you include him trying to start that kink in da brim trend that aint take off. :lol:

Yeah, he was with Mase and in the Harlem World group before Bad Boy.

I've been trying to find that Harlem World album online and I can't find it anywhere. I know that **** had some dope songs and I don't know where my copy is. I remember the video for that single too, I Like It or some ****. Corny *** song.

I remember Harlem World and Mysonne on "From Scratch" and I thought Shyne BODIED that joint.

And I remember Meeno had a solo song called "I'm That N" and I thought that song was so hard. Still play it. Think it was on the Dame Grease album.

Wasn't the song from the Rugrats movie. Had Mya on the hook. :lol:

They also had another video were everything was red, white, and blue.

First it was Mase. Now it’s Griffey

Posted proof of LL doing in 93. Facts were skirted.

Ninja gonna ninja

Ma$e was da one that got it poppin in Hiphop.

your LL example is like someone bringing up Outkast rockin Mitchell & Ness 1st... sure they did, however everyone knows Fabolous was da one that made it a trend..

ninjahood ninjahood Thats the video all red, white, and blue. For some reason I thought the rugrat song was a harlem world song, maybe it was a bonus on the album.

Appreciate the #TBT videos.

I’m That N still hard as ****. Dame Grease album had some joints.

It was crazy to me as a kid that Rugrats had a song by Mase and Mya.

I Really Like It was cool and wack at the same time. Real generic friendly song but it was cool back then.

It was crazy to me as a kid that Rugrats had a song by Mase and Mya.

Remember da era...90's.. Nickelodeon was HUGE at da time.. Rugrats was SpongeBob poppin back then.. that check must've been good, movie soundtracks always had a good Hiphop single attached to it.

First it was Mase. Now it’s Griffey

Posted proof of LL doing in 93. Facts were skirted.

Ninja gonna ninja

Don't forget Tribe in 1991

The-Low-End-Theory-4-picture.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I listened to all of Cams interview. Whole lot dancing and excuses going on. How is he saying he wasn't dissing Mase for 15 years? Lol

Then he tried to play the "I'm hot so he's tryna use me for attention" card that Program tape wasn't making much noise and the noise I heard was that the sound quality was trash. If anything Mase killing him gave both of 'em shine. Surprised he admitted that L to Tru Life's people.

Cam on the Mase tattoo

"No homo but that's homo":rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's up there with hell rell
"We not going to kill you because your going to snitch":rofl:

He has & he's kept the same exact reasoning over the years. One is filled with Facts the other is filled with lies, based off what he said that's how he judges a diss track. Some may not care enough to know facts, some just may want the jokes. Imo a diss track is really about the other person, **** public opinion & ****** cheering from the balcony.

I like when rappers say some **** that's gonna really hit their opponent everytime they hear it, "you could full the rest of the world as long as you & i know"

When it happened, who woulda thought that the arguments about who won would still be going damn near 20 years later.

But I'm just gonna say this and be out: I really thought the "Takeover was filled with facts" bull**** had been thoroughly broken down already at this point.

I mean damn, possibly the most popular line from the diss is that Nas had one hot album in 10 years, as if It Was Written didn't happen. a 4.5 mic album and a classic. The serchlite publishing **** was lies, Nas owned his publishing and Serch administered it, Serch has verified this. World is Yours is a hot song, arguably hotter than Dead Presidents. Lies and twisted opinions and people still actin like it's facts in 2017. Not to mention they got mad at Nas for the gay jokes but Jay kicked it off calling him the *** model for Esco :smh::lol:.

I can def understand liking Takeover more because the beat or the way Jay skated or whatever, but that facts vs. lies **** was always the stupidest ******* argument to make imo

When it happened, who woulda thought that the arguments about who won would still be going damn near 20 years later.

But I'm just gonna say this and be out: I really thought the "Takeover was filled with facts" bull**** had been thoroughly broken down already at this point.

I mean damn, possibly the most popular line from the diss is that Nas had one hot album in 10 years, as if It Was Written didn't happen. a 4.5 mic album and a classic. The serchlite publishing **** was lies, Nas owned his publishing and Serch administered it, Serch has verified this. World is Yours is a hot song, arguably hotter than Dead Presidents. Lies and twisted opinions and people still actin like it's facts in 2017. Not to mention they got mad at Nas for the gay jokes but Jay kicked it off calling him the *** model for Esco :smh::lol:.

I can def understand liking Takeover more because the beat or the way Jay skated or whatever, but that facts vs. lies **** was always the stupidest ****ing argument to make imo
Repped

Back
Top Bottom